No GPS Signal

Hey all. I recently got the new Garmin S62 and notice that it takes FOREVER like 10-20mins IF that) to pick up a GPS signal. Not sure if any new owners are having the same issue. I also on the Garman fenix 5x plus. I put both watches side-by-side and the 5X would pick up the GPS signal in seconds. Anyone having the same issue?

Parents
  • Hi All.  I received a replacement device s62 from Garmin 2 days ago.  Same exact problems. No yardage pick up after each shot.  I reset it a couple of times and updated with Garmin Express   Took it out yesterday for 9 holes.  Yardage beginning to be picking up only after like 2 holes but it was way off 10 - 20 yards  After more holes it was picking up yardage more quickly but still off  At the end of 9 holes it picked up yardage little better  But the yardage is constantly moving around not like Approach s20 or other devices.  It needs to be fixed at a fixed position instead of constantly moving around  If it's within 2 or 3 yards OK but like 5 to 10 or even more fluctuating fast.  My question is this device keeps learning and eventually getting better or is this it?  At this point, I really don't care about other functions I just need to get this yardage to get accurate and fixed without moving around.  Does anyone have the same problems?

• Hi All.  I received a replacement device s62 from Garmin 2 days ago.  Same exact problems. No yardage pick up after each shot.  I reset it a couple of times and updated with Garmin Express   Took it out yesterday for 9 holes.  Yardage beginning to be picking up only after like 2 holes but it was way off 10 - 20 yards  After more holes it was picking up yardage more quickly but still off  At the end of 9 holes it picked up yardage little better  But the yardage is constantly moving around not like Approach s20 or other devices.  It needs to be fixed at a fixed position instead of constantly moving around  If it's within 2 or 3 yards OK but like 5 to 10 or even more fluctuating fast.  My question is this device keeps learning and eventually getting better or is this it?  At this point, I really don't care about other functions I just need to get this yardage to get accurate and fixed without moving around.  Does anyone have the same problems?

Children