This space is specifically for Connect IQ bug reports. Please review the Connect IQ Bug Reports FAQ before reporting a bug to be sure you have the information needed for Garmin to investigate the bug you wish to report. 

• Warning prompt when submitting Contact Developer form with no email

• Ticket Created on Feb 21, 2020
    • Not categorized
    • 4 Comments
    Developers are frustrated that users can submit developer feedback without an email address, because the feedback they often receive is from users asking for help. The developers are left with no way to respond. We made an email address optional in the...
    • Feb 21, 2020 5:55 PM
  • FR645 and others since fw 7.20: major issues with custom fonts

• Under Review on Mar 1, 2023
    • Not categorized
    • 33 Comments
    ConnectIQ apps, watchfaces, widgets with custom fonts are failing and showing the IQ! symbol. See these topics for more information: https://forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/f/discussion/324531/major-issues-with-custom-fonts-after-latest-device...
    • Feb 17, 2023 8:22 PM
  • meta-bug: settings groups

• Under Review on Jan 3, 2023
    • Not categorized
    • 5 Comments
    We have so many bugs related to settings groups... this feature is practically dead. This thread is for these purposes: 1. have a link to every settings groups related bug or discussion thread 2. give this up-votes to encourage Garmin to fix all the...
    • Jan 3, 2023 1:28 AM
  • Suggestion: do NOT include "factory shipped" apps in most popular ranking

• Under Review on Dec 20, 2022
    • Not categorized
    • 7 Comments
    Spotify, Strava Relative Effort, Strava Routes and Deezer are all shipped from the "factory" on a selection of devices. I think factory shipped apps have a non representative factor of popularity (the apps are on many devices but are not used at all...
    • Nov 21, 2019 2:32 PM
  • Instinct 2 2s firmware 10.10 date day month

• Under Review on Nov 22, 2022
    • Not categorized
    • 11 Comments
    Instinct 2 and Instinct 2s with firmware 10.10 do not report correctly <Toybox.Time.Gregorian.Info> day_of_week and month, apparently if the system language is other than English.
    • Nov 18, 2022 1:28 PM
  • Feature suggestion - Remove odd forerunner to Fenix discrepancy’s

• Under Review on Aug 12, 2022
    • Not categorized
    • 3 Comments
    The power manager on the fenix is much more comprehensive compared to the forerunner series. - this is a key feature missing on the forerunner series, even on the top of the line 955/solar you only have the battery saver. I would like to(and I’m sure...
    • Aug 11, 2022 11:36 PM
  • Please can the SDK documentation be more developer friendly and searchable and COMPLETE.

• Ticket Created on Jun 22, 2020
    • Not categorized
    • 3 Comments
    Hi, COMPLETENESS It is literally impossible to know what the actual limits are for some critical numbers that are easy to program around if and only if you know what the numbers are. In particular, I have come up against these limits for FIT fields...
    • Jun 17, 2020 10:39 AM
  • bug in editing settings groups

• Not categorized
    • 37 Comments
    I uploaded a beta datafield to the store to be able to debug the new settings groups: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/8cfc5bd9-0835-4522-b3a0-fd3dfbfc58d2 When I edit the settings in Connect IQ Store Android the settings are "lost". To reproduce:...
    • Mar 27, 2022 7:32 PM
  • Fenix 6 with background app watchface doesn't update

• Not categorized
    • 78 Comments
    A user has reported my watchface doesn't work with his Fenix 6 but does with his Vivoactive 3. So, he's been helping me debug it a bit and it appears that after the background process (which does a webRequest) calls Background.exit(data), the app's onBackgroundData...
    • Jul 21, 2020 3:08 PM
  • Drawing text with transparent background into palletized bitmaps no longer works in recent firmware updates

• Under Review on Jun 1, 2023
    • Not categorized
    • 2 Comments
    What was once an issue in the simulator only, now seems to have found its way into the firmware of certain watches. https://forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/i/bug-reports/no-more-transparency-for-font-background-on-bufferd-bitmap-since-sdk-4...
    • May 29, 2023 9:44 AM