HMs DIY #1-6

Store Link

Because I want to keep this datafield and the app free for use I would be very grateful about a small donation to PayPal

A detailed description of how to use it can be found here: 

HMs_DIY_GUIDANCE.pdf
HMs_DIY_ANLEITUNG.pdf

Thanks very much to mcinner1 for putting so much time into this documentation!

Designer download

You can contribute on my github page.
You can upload your layout so others can use it as well.
Also any changes to the fonts.txt can be updated there as well.

Garmin_HMsDIY

=======================================================================
RELEASE NOTES
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* switched to new SDK 7.2.1
* added devices: Approach S7 42mm, Descent Mk3 43mm /Mk3i 43mm, Descent Mk3i 51mm, Edge 1050, epix Pro Gen2 42mm, epix Pro Gen2 47mm / quatix 7 pro, epix Pro Gen2 51mm / D2 mach 1 pro / tactix 7
Fenix 7 Pro, Fenix 7 Pro Solar, Fenix 7S Pro, Fenix 7X Pro, Fenix 7xPro Solar, Forerunner 165, Forerunner 165M, Venu 3, Venu 3S, Vivoactive 5
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* switched to new SDK 4.2.4
* added devices: FR265, FR265S, FR965, GPSMAP 67/67i, Marq (Gen 2), Marq (Gen 2) Aviator, EDGE 540, EDGE 840, Instinct 2x Solar
* added two new font types GLANCE, GLANCENR (only available if device supports it!)

for full releasenotes see: releasenotes.txt

• I can confirm that the setup program does not work at Win10 (here: Pro, German) - it complains about "The language DLL 'vb6de.dll' could not be found...
    (and it automatically asks for Adminstrator rights - so that couldn't be the problem)

But at least at my PC it's not necessary to install it - just unpack the .CAB (e.g. with 7-Zip) and execute the DIY_Tool.exe - that works here (but maybe it's because I already have the VB6 runtime installed?)

• Something else: @mcinner1 provides code for some graphical elements (e.g. Batteries, Heart, ...) as part of his DIY-Tool.
    I also have a few symbols (cadence, speed, smartphone) which I made and I'm sure a lot of others have their own symbols, too.

Wouldn't it be nice to share all of them in a "graphics library for HMs DIY"?

Best would be if such grahpical elements would directly be supported by the Designer Tool (as group of elements for which one could see a preview before loading, can change the size, position, etc. of all elements in the group)...
    ...but even if there's no support in the Designer it'd be nice to share such elements (e.g. in a special folder inside the examples.zip?) - what do you think?

• Missing vb6de.dll ist strange because it is part of the CAB.
    But, anyway, thank you for testing. It seems that VB6 is not a suitable enviroment for nowadays. So, probably it is better to withdraw the release in order not to cause trouble for the users.

• I will take a look on how to implement the grouping into the designer. Maybe adding a new dropdown with freely configurable graphic elements... 

• Hi, the SDK does not provide this value over ANT+.

• And over bluetooth? Great work, it is a very great app

• I have worked on fonts for the Vivoactive 4S  here they are if anyone is interested

FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_BOLD_NUMBER_FONT_5;IDR_FNT_DEJAVUSANS_COND_BOLD; 50; -10; 0; 10; 10 // NR_HOT
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_BOLD_NUMBER_FONT_6;IDR_FNT_DEJAVUSANS_COND_BOLD; 58; -10; 0; 10; 10 // NR_THAI_HOT
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_REGULAR_NUMBER_FONT_1;IDR_FNT_ROBOTO_COND_BOLD; 35; -5; 0; 5; -3 // NR_MILD
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_REGULAR_NUMBER_FONT_2;IDR_FNT_BEBASNEUE_REG; 42; -7; 0; 7; 0 // NR_MEDIUM
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_ROBOTO_MEDIUM_BOLD;IDR_FNT_BEBASNEUE_REG; 25; -2; 0; 3; 3 // S_MEDIUM, MEDIUM
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_ROBOTO_MEDIUM_PLUS_BOLD;IDR_FNT_BEBASNEUE_REG; 28; -2; 0; 5; 3 // LARGE, S_LARGE
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_ROBOTO_SMALL_BOLD;IDR_FNT_BEBASNEUE_REG; 22; -5; 0; 5; 2 // SMALL
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_ROBOTO_TINY_BOLD;IDR_FNT_BEBASNEUE_REG; 22; 0; 0; 0; 15 // ??
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_ROBOTO_TINY_PLUS_BOLD;IDR_FNT_BEBASNEUE_REG; 20; -3; 0; 4; 1 // TINY
    FNT_VIVOACTIVE4S_ROBOTO_XTINY_BOLD;IDR_FNT_BEBASNEUE_REG; 12; -3; 0; 3; 4 // XTINY