HMs DIY #1-6

Store Link

Because I want to keep this datafield and the app free for use I would be very grateful about a small donation to PayPal

A detailed description of how to use it can be found here: 

HMs_DIY_GUIDANCE.pdf
HMs_DIY_ANLEITUNG.pdf

Thanks very much to mcinner1 for putting so much time into this documentation!

Designer download

=======================================================================
RELEASE NOTES
* NEW CONFIG STRING VERSION, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CONFIG STRING WITH NEW DESIGNER!!
* fixed config string importing issue in designer
* Coords (X, Y, X2, Y2) are now allowed negative values (minimum is -50)
* fixed precision problems with odometer
* switched to new SDK 3.2.2
* added support for: FR745, Montana 7x series
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
* switched to new SDK 3.1.9
* added support for: Edge 1030 plus, Edge 130 plus, MARQ Golfer, Venu Mercedes-Benz Collection
* fixed some memory problems on medium devices
* Moved FR645M and FR245M to medium devices
* Added "Load from clipboard" button to designer. You can now load you layout from the created string for restoring a lost xml file
(of course not all elements can be recovered (seperators and which device for example, default device is the edge 1030)
* new value: "Difference Avg-Curr speed"
* descreased max number of elements of medium devices to 35
* odometer value is now saved every 30s and calculated differently during activity
* $T can now be used with addional text like all other replacements
for full releasenotes see: releasenotes.txt

Parents
  • Please tell me the number of elements in your layouts and which device you have (low, medium or high)!

I have a question to all of you reading this thread.

Because I am constantly optimizing memory usage in the datafield I had to limit the max number of elements of the layouts. Low mem has currently 30, medium 40 and high mem 500(but this value is only arbitrary because these devices have more than enough memory). If I want to add new values to the low and medium devices I would have to decrease the max number of elements. So I need to know how much you are using at the moment and if I could reduce it a little bit.

thank you

• Please tell me the number of elements in your layouts and which device you have (low, medium or high)!

I have a question to all of you reading this thread.

Because I am constantly optimizing memory usage in the datafield I had to limit the max number of elements of the layouts. Low mem has currently 30, medium 40 and high mem 500(but this value is only arbitrary because these devices have more than enough memory). If I want to add new values to the low and medium devices I would have to decrease the max number of elements. So I need to know how much you are using at the moment and if I could reduce it a little bit.

thank you

Children