Button click quality very bad

From the time I bought my 245 replacing the 235, I noticed that the buttons are very hard to press, produce a very strong "click" sound, they seem to have two levels of pressing, and also the pressing is inconsistent: sometimes it is clicky, sometimes not. In comparison to my old 235, they feel very bad and the quality seems worse. Maybe it has to do with the mechanism for the water ressistance, but still, the feeling is very bad: the watch feels cheap because of that.

Did you notice the same in your device?

Parents
  • Yes I am suffering with it too. 

Out of the box the middle right button (up) clicked differently than the rest. It felt wrong and cheap. I had it for three days only and today it got stuck and both the upper and middle buttons are not clicking and weirdly stuck causing almost auto press like actions. 

I will take it back but I am worried that if I take a replacement piece it may have the same issue!! Not sure what to do. 

• Yes I am suffering with it too. 

Out of the box the middle right button (up) clicked differently than the rest. It felt wrong and cheap. I had it for three days only and today it got stuck and both the upper and middle buttons are not clicking and weirdly stuck causing almost auto press like actions. 

I will take it back but I am worried that if I take a replacement piece it may have the same issue!! Not sure what to do. 

Children