This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

2.4Ghz Wifi 0200 error

Hi,

I try to use my 2.4Ghz wifi network for downloading my Spotify play list to my VA4. Despite the Wifi test in the Garmin Connect app succeeds everytime I try to download my play list, a system update or to attempt to connect to my wifi network from within the wifi settings of my VA4 I am getting a wifi 0200 error. I tried to change the wifi mode in my router from mixed to 802.11n, g and b. But that did not help. The ssid is broadcasted and the router that I have is a LinkSys EA8500.

The firmware version of my VA4 is 3.40.

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Chris.

• Works for me too! (Vivoactive 4S)

(Although transferring an 80 track playlist just ate 10% battery Wink)

• The file we are suppose to "save as", when I click on the link, its just wall of text on my PC.  Is that what we are suppose to be saving?  Also, when I connect my 645M to my PC, I get a primary folder and a media folder.  Both have "Garmin" folders in them.  Which one am I suppose to do?  I tried the primary one already and when I disconnected my watch, nothing installed.  Any help?

• This file contains root CA SSL certificates (has something to do with security and trusted certificate authorities) . So I guess the root CA certificates installed on the watch got some problems or missed some root certificate authorities

• EDIT: Save file as page source. Work around fixed the problem!!

Still getting the 0200 error. Installed the .crt file via Mac. (Vivoactive 4)

Also rebooted the device, no change. 

• ok thanks.  But when I open it in google chrome, it pages of just text.  That is what is suppose to be coming up right?  And then I just save that page as the file name directed in the instructions?  Then what file do I put it in on my watch?  When connected, I have both "primary" and "media" folders.  Both of which have a "Garmin" folder in them.  Thanks for the help.  Really hoping to get this working.  BTW, I have tried putting it in both of those folders and its not working.  That's what Im concerned with the file I am saving and if I am doing that right.  

• work around works for me!

volume settings doesnót work though. Waiting for the next update Slight smile

• I had only 1 Garmin folder on my Venu. The file was located in the root of the watch storage. Perhaps it's different for other watches.

After I placed the file there, I disconnected my watch expecting some sort of feedback, but there was no special message. I connected my watch again to my computer and when I looked in the Garmin folder, the the file disappeared. I disconnected the watch again, started a sync with Spotify and it worked.

• Hmm yeah it's not working here.  I just want to make sure I am saving the file correctly.  When you clicked on the link, it took you to a separate web browser and it was just page of text.  I clicked save as and named it the file we are suppose.  Does that sound right for you?  Just want to make sure I am doing that right at least.

Other than that, I have no idea about my two options that I have when I click on my watch.  I have tried placing it in the "Garmin" folder that resides in both sections, "primary" and "media".  Individually and both together.  Still nothing.  I am so tired of this.  This is the main function I wanted out of this watch and Garmin is failing at that.   

• Unbelievable .... today I left Holland and now abroad it is working. I can synchronise a playlist to my Garmin Fenix 6. Synchronising my watch over WIFI is also working now.