This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Screen Frozen, Not Responding, or Gesture and Touch Do Not Work

i bought a lily a few days ago. as soon as I go to the sun the screen no longer lights up either with the movement of the hand or by typing

beta 4.91 improves the situation a bit. but it is not yet perfect. as soon as I go into the sun the screen goes out. and the watch restarts when I get home. the only improvement is I no longer need to plug in the watch for it to wake up.

• Hey Garmin Support, have the same issue.  Is this an active issue that is being addressed?  The wife isnt happy when her activities get lost when the screen blanks out.  She then needs to plug it in to get the screen back on.  I tried tweaking settings, but still an issue.  Plus, how is SW version 4.70 available, and I cant get it from Garmin Express.

thanks a bunch!

Alex

• I’m having the same issue and have had my Lily for a week. Even tapping the menu button or screen multiple times won’t wake it, and it’s got an 89% charge. Putting it on the charger momentarily is the only way I can wake it. If this can’t get resolved, this thing will have to go back, as it’s useless.

• I am having the same problem. 

• Lots of people here have posted that their gesture modes are on and in either low or high sensitivity. This issue does not appear to be a setting in the app. Can y'all give us customers an update on whether or not Garmin has confirmed the issue and is doing something about it? I'm about to return my product because it just doesn't work. Lily froze 34 minutes into a cycling event today and wouldn't wake up for the rest of the event. Super, super disappointing.  +

• I am having the same issue. Purchased my first Garmin Lily a few weeks ago only to have it turn off randomly and stop tracking. I thought it was a defective product so I returned it and purchased another one. The same thing is still happening. Anyone know how to fix it yet? I am pretty sure I accepted all the updates when I set it up. Am I missing something? It would be a shame if the second device is also not working properly. 

• I am having the same issue. Purchased my first Garmin Lily a few weeks ago only to have it turn off randomly and stop tracking. I thought it was a defective product so I returned it and purchased another one. The same thing is still happening. Anyone know how to fix it yet? I am pretty sure I accepted all the updates when I set it up. Am I missing something? It would be a shame if the second device is also not working properly. 

• Hello! I was the person who started this post in February. The disappearing watchface during activities happened sporadically until the most recent software updates. Touch wood, I have not had any issues since then, although I am always wondering when I start an activity whether the display will suddenly vanish!

• Same issue here.  My Garmin Venu works great.  The lily I bought my wife just randomly freezes and stops working

• Hello,

I purchased a Lily for my wife for her birthday in May.  TheLily we received them immediately froze on the first run that we took together.  When contacting Garmin they offered to replace it and said that a new one would be in stock in early June.  We just received the new one in the mail and low and behold after the first run we took it froze.  Can someone please tell me what is going on with this product?  I have loved by Venu and was considering myself a lifetime Garmin person until this fiasco.  Over a month to get a replacement and the replacement doesn’t work any better.

please help!!!

• Same here, second one froze on it's first run too. Fiasco is a perfect word for Lily.