This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My new Fenix 6 Sapphire wont connect to any device

Hi!
Got my new Fenix 6 sapphire today but it wont connect to my phone or computer, also tested my girlfriends Iphone but no luck there either.
On my phone its starts to connecting with Garmin connect and I enter the 6-digit code but shortly after it fails.
I plugged it to my computer and though I maybe need to update the firmware but there is says the it cant connect to the servers.
I have restarted both my phone and garmin, factory reset my fenix, cleared cache on my samsung s10e and everything I found on Internet, it wont work.
Hope anyone can understand this English and could help.

•  got my garmin 6 yeasterday, fiddket in the evening and this morning.

My gf fenix 5 connect lika a charm everywhere:
    Iphone (x i think, gf)
    PC garmin exoress
    Oneplus 6 (a droid 10) garmin connect

My new fenix 6 saphire only connect on my BT.
    Garmin connect fails at the ohase after it gets BT connection and starts setup on all systems:
    Iphone
    Oneplus 7
    PC

My pc gives me errors like cant add de ice couse we cant connect to our servers.

Ive tried rotuing my internet and setup oc languages to match my location and folowed the guides on garmin support for this.

Ive tried going throu my fiber connection on both phone and pc.
    Ive tried my 4g and my gf 4g (2 different providers) on both phone and pc (hotspot my phone)

My fiber has a bann on garmin express atm (prob to many connection), my 4g still shows server connection issues.

No issues on the fenix 5.

Looks to me like garmin server issues, since all garmin apps (pc, ios, android)
    Hope to get updates soon, love the Feeling of this watch!

• Looks like it may be a software issue with Garmin connect . I have the same problem. The best thing we can do is contact Garmin and let them know about the fault and hopefully they patch it quickly. Its frustrating as I have not had problems with my Note 8 and the Garmin connect app.

• same here - here's what I end up with

• I am having exactly same Issue. Pairing with Garmin connects fails at 50%. When I'm trying to add my device to Garmin Express it can't connect to the servers. What a is their QA doing if it even exists. 

• Does anyone even think that Garmin will work on this over the weekend or are we all out of luck until next week sometime? At least it still works as a watch for now but I could have paid 90% less for a watch.

• No I don't. We can be happy if they fix it by the end of the next week.

• Exactly the same issue for me too, can’t pair with connect, can’t access Garmin express, I reset my watch and phone (before seeing this thread) and it still doesn’t work. 

• Same problem. Fénix 6 shapphire with GCM iPhone XR and the same with Garmin Express