who is satisfied with their Fenix 6

I myself am very satisfied with my Fenix 6 pro.
Also with the heart rate (with or without chest strap) I have no problems and they are identical with the Fenix 5 or Forerunner 945.
Don't understand the problems of the other users. Also Garmin Pay works very well and it's just fun to train with this watch and evaluate the data.

I also used the function with new routes and navigation and it works well.
Since Garmin constantly corrects errors and further develops, the software is always better and honestly said, there is nothing better.
I am curious whether other users think so too.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

• Very happy with my Fenix 6 Sapphire (v 5.0 currently)

The WHR is accurate for daily activity monitoring and accurate enough for wight training. I use the HRM-RUN for more intense activities like running and cycling.

The screen is so much better that the Fenix 3 i had before, it is bigger, clearer and the colors are much better. (lucky me, I guess judging by this forum).

• Yes, i agree. You get displayed funny results with WHR If you forget to connect the strap while doing sports with high heart rates since it never displayed higher than ~ 100bpm. If you do not care about such errors of values , then i do not say anything.

• Yes, exactly. It's a use-case question. Why should I care about intensity minutes, calories, steps or how many floors I climb?  I run a lot on hilly trails, I burn thousands of additional calories every week, the intensity minutes reach over 100% after my first run of the week. So why should I bother?  It has no value for me.

Don't get me wrong: I fully understand you, it's important for you and you actually paid for those features thus you want them to work.

But please also get the point that other people have other needs. I would also complain if all of a sudden a minute would be treated as having 50secs. Luckily that is (not yet ;-) ) the case.

So the functions that I use do actually work and thus I'm happy with the watch.

• You get displayed funny results with WHR If you forget to connect the strap while doing sports with high heart rates since it is newer displayed higher than ~ 100bpm.

No, with "you" you refer to a bunch (many probably with more than one account to make sure their voice gets heard) of people on the forum who in thread after thread express their disappointment on Garmin. 

These are the activities I've done with WHR and for 100% the WHR has worked for me.
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4199395559
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4202453065
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4216991951
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4223571747
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/4298164337

• Sorry. I forgot to mention that I am very forgetful, and i forgot to start an activity profile. If I forget that, I never get the heart rate with WHR above a value ~ 100 bpm. I'm not saying that this is a crucial argument for you. But due to this error of the WHR, I allow myself to doubt the general correctness of the sensor. Especially, because this difference may well 80 bpm's deviate from the real heart rate.  

Since Garmin confirmed in the middle of September that this error (which occurs in my case only with Firmwares newer than 3.10), exits and they are working on a fix  I now wonder only if I have to wait until Fenix ​​7, until this error is fixed. Personally for me, Garmin does not do a good job right now. As already mentioned. For all those who do not care, I did not say anything.Just to assure that I'm not a Garmin hater: I've been with Garmin since the Fenix ​​3HR, and I was very pleased with this and the F5x. Because you did not have such mistakes.

And personally I have only had good experience with the HW aftersales service over the years.

• I am super happy with my F6 pro.  Having recently moved to a new city, the navigation has been an absolute godsend to me.  With the help of Garmin Explore was able to add waypoints for every location that I needed to find.  Saved me money too, as I didn't have a data plan on my phone for a couple of weeks.  No problems with sports tracking, GPS tracking/distance and HR both consistent.

•  I too am very satisfied with my Fenix 6X Pro.  upgrading from a Fenix 3 to the 6 was like night and day.

• I am VERY happy with my Fenix 6x sapphire.

I wear it every day, and use it for multiple activities.

The screen is fantastic, much better than my Fenix 3.

The WHR is accurate.

The GPS is accurate.

The notifications work great.

The BT connection is reliable.

I am very happy that Garmin continue to monitor bugs and release s/w updates, even though I have not really had any problems.

• 100% satisfied. Right now I know almost 10 people who bought the 6series and they are coming from previous fenix line and Suunto and they are impressed. 

• Very happy with my F6.

No problems or glitches. Loving it Slight smile