who is satisfied with their Fenix 6

I myself am very satisfied with my Fenix 6 pro.
Also with the heart rate (with or without chest strap) I have no problems and they are identical with the Fenix 5 or Forerunner 945.
Don't understand the problems of the other users. Also Garmin Pay works very well and it's just fun to train with this watch and evaluate the data.

I also used the function with new routes and navigation and it works well.
Since Garmin constantly corrects errors and further develops, the software is always better and honestly said, there is nothing better.
I am curious whether other users think so too.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

• Those will be the very same people who complain 6 months from now when the new models come out about not getting any new features.

Maybe MY bug will be fixed by then, while you got one. Just in this case.

Maybe you will drop by here to read how happy I am with my device?Then I will be the first to advise you to replace the device

• It cant be healthy for you getting so worked up by replying to anyone and everyone who doesn't agree with you or have the same issue

You're right. I just checked it. My calibrated blood pressure monitor shows that I have a pulse of 150, while my beloved F6x shows 100 ;)

• Why would you post in a thread titled "who is satisfied with their Fenix 6"?  There is another post directly under it for people who are unsatisfied with their Fenix 6.

Is it that important to you to register your discontent that you have to hijack every thread?

• Ii just suspect, you don’t care about the values calculated for calories burned over the day, intensity minutes, active calories and such other data ? And if these values will calculated correct over the day ?

I can't bite my tongue any longer and finally need to call you out over this.  I do care about the HR data and even tested my HR data (not during a recorded activity) following your posts in this thread https://forums.garmin.com/outdoor-recreation/outdoor-recreation/f/fenix-6-series/209211/still-wrist-hr-to-low-outside-an-activity/982280#982280.  I'm not saying you are not having an issue with the WHR outside of an activity, but you consistently insult/attack those who are not seeing the same problems you are.  Please keep your observations objective and accept that others may genuinely not be seeing the issues you are for the exact same use case.

• Yep, very happy with my F6 sapphire titanium (on 3.2) and it's very black screen. Also thrilled with my F6X Sapphire (on 3.1) and it's less black slightly blueish screen.  Sold my F3, F5, F5 plus, and Instinct to help buy both.  Both work very well for my use case including resting HR (use Scosche HR for activities), AND for workout HR, which I initially compared to an Apple watch and both measured identically.

Sleep tracking, GPS, and even the altimeter (including floors climbed within Garmin specs) have been spot on for me, and better than previous models. Widget glances are a small thing, but a nice step making widgets more pleasurable to use. Connectivity to Garmin sensors, Stryd, headphones, my Scosche HR sensors has been consistent without fail, which is better than previous units.  My connectivity to GCM on iPhone XS Max (13.1.2) has also been more solid, with a greater range and reliable reconnects.

I prefer the F6X this time, with larger screen, more fields, and now SMALLER wear size due to shortened lug distances on this year's models.  Long battery life on the F6, and insane on the F6X. Pulse Ox at night to monitor for sleep apnea. 

I'm sorry if yours is not working right for some feature(s). It is a studied and proven fact however that these product forums invite negativity bias.  In fact, I first got on here years ago seeking help for a Garmin problem.  More folks seek out forums due to complaints and problems.  I stick around to help others with questions and learn more about my devices, accessories, apps, widgets, etc. I have no doubt there are hundreds of thousands of users who are more satisfied than not with their Garmins, and keep their devices.  Only Garmin can decide if the number of individuals reporting problems are a significant percentage to warrant software or hardware fixes. I encourage everybody to submit problem report to Garmin if they are experiencing problems.  I guarantee you, most buyers are not having significant problems, or their use case does not let them notice any issues.

• I am fully satisfied with my 6x solar titanium, 5.0 firmware.

Perfect screen , fast, 15 days battery with my settings, no whr problems, I am sure there are still many bugs but  in my experience with Garmin we will have to wait at least 6 months to have most of the problems fixed.

If your problem persist after some months of firmware updates your hardware is probably underpar and you have to  send back the watch  for service.

I am well aware of Garmin limits and problems, my second Tactix Charlie was not good as the first with whr data, Garmin coatings,  dlc included, are always been easily scratched and so on about many design faults and component quality control.

That said, I walked, runned, swimmed, did months of weight training and dived to -40 meters (using an unofficial app) and had only minor problems and hiccups , in my opinion there is no better  multi sport watch on the market .

• I'm really not a Garmin hater if you read my previous post.

I don’t really read your posts because you complain and say the same thing over and over. 

If you’re not happy, then make this your last Garmin purchase. Or, wait and your problem will eventually be solved.