who is satisfied with their Fenix 6

I myself am very satisfied with my Fenix 6 pro.
Also with the heart rate (with or without chest strap) I have no problems and they are identical with the Fenix 5 or Forerunner 945.
Don't understand the problems of the other users. Also Garmin Pay works very well and it's just fun to train with this watch and evaluate the data.

I also used the function with new routes and navigation and it works well.
Since Garmin constantly corrects errors and further develops, the software is always better and honestly said, there is nothing better.
I am curious whether other users think so too.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

• I had a F5 for 2 years and I knew what to expect regarding bugs, however, F6 is an upgrade from F5 and I'm happy with it. 

Training load focus, body battery, clear and bigger display without blue tint (went to the store and start looking for the F6 display  on a dark dressing room just to be sure), maps are my favorite upgrades.

Things that should be fixed in the F5 and now are fixed in the F6, BT and anr+ distance. Just hope they fixed the design on the temperature sensor that gives stupid altimeter readings during low dew point conditions.

Things that are more or less the same and I don't expect improvements . OHR, GPS accuracy. 

• Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec vous ce sont des nouvelles technologies relativement récentes en voie de développement il faut avoir un minimum de recul et de patience laisser les développeurs tout en les guidant ..pour ma part je suis  randonneur Ultra marathonien je m' en sers pas pour écouter de la musique seulement les oiseaux et regarder autour de moi et surtout pas me perdre .batterie 60 heures de bonheur full gps (hr) qui m'aide à  garder une moyenne cardiaque defini pour pouvoir finir des longs distances..sinon je m'achèterai une Smart Swatch relier mon smartphone qui n'arrête pas de sonner avec notification mail ou autres cochonneries ... (ça reste mon regard pour la fenix 6 x pro je ne la mais pas tout les jours ça reste une montre un outil de sport chère )( super d'avoir laisser les boutons pour les utiliser sous la pluie la neige les écran tactile sont inutilisables j'en n'ai fait les frais.) j'encourage les développeurs à peaufiné bonne continuation ..setph

• Love mine, 0 issues. I do use a different HR monitor, though, so can't speak much to that. Battery life is great. I wouldn't trade battery life for OLED screen unless it's a small hit, so will have to see what's up with the 6+ or 7.

I do wish someone would make a 99.99% accurate HR monitor that worked well from a watch, even while active or with the wrist bent.

• Love mine, 0 issues. I do use a different HR monitor, though, so can't speak much to that. Battery life is great. I wouldn't trade battery life for OLED screen unless it's a small hit, so will have to see what's up with the 6+ or 7.

I do wish someone would make a 99.99% accurate HR monitor that worked well from a watch, even while active or with the wrist bent.

• I believe our best course now is to stop feeding the trolls.  Ignore contentious replies and baiting.  Just post your satisfaction with the watch as requested by the OP.

• I am not satisfied with my two Fenix 6 watches. I am thrilled with them. 

• Je suis d'accord avec toi les détails sont  légers mais tu peux rajouter pleins d'autres cartes  et dossiers GPX.. pour les traces GPS  s'est vraiment esthétique 

• Me. Wrist HR isn’t perfect when running, but it is better than my Fenix 5 was, and it’s never going to be perfect with a watch this heavy, cadence lock will always be an issue; one of the reasons the AW does this better is that it’s a lot lighter,  but the battery life is completely inadequate for trail ultras. I am delighted with the battery life. Mapping and navigation are great. 6x GPS is better than the Fenix 5 was (using GPS + GLONASS) and even does respectably on running tracks. 

• I am very satisfied with the  F6P & F6PX. GPS was spot on from day 1, BT phone connection without any issues, the full blown Garmin features regarding running, swimming & cycling. Lots of additional analysis, which case-wise are needed, if not I'm happy to ignore staff. The notorious RDP bug has been solved. Payments without troubles. Battery lifetime in my case fully OK, I'm not an ultra guy. Stable housing & attractive design. So, my overall judgement is simply thumbs up, well done blue triangle company.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate this, and all others Happy Holiday too.

Best, Road.

• I am very satisfied with my F6X Pro.  This is the best watch out of the gate that I have owned from Garmin, including the F3 and F5X.  Love the larger display, longer battery life, extra features.  Everything is working to my expectations and I couldn't be happier.  Garmin is very good with sticking with their product and will continue to make improvements to their SW to fix bugs and add features.  This forum is a luxury Garmin is providing, in my opinion.  It facilitates venting which some abuse but its a great resource to get answers and occasionally a Garmin response.  I also find Garmin's customer service to be one of the best out there, definitely stand behind their product.  I have been a Garmin customer for a long time and its been a love hate at times but I feel that they have gotten better with time, at least that is my experience.