who is satisfied with their Fenix 6

I myself am very satisfied with my Fenix 6 pro.
Also with the heart rate (with or without chest strap) I have no problems and they are identical with the Fenix 5 or Forerunner 945.
Don't understand the problems of the other users. Also Garmin Pay works very well and it's just fun to train with this watch and evaluate the data.

I also used the function with new routes and navigation and it works well.
Since Garmin constantly corrects errors and further develops, the software is always better and honestly said, there is nothing better.
I am curious whether other users think so too.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

• Less than 3 months I had Fenix 6x Sapphire and besides bluish backlight all great so satisfaction and now 4 day Solar backlight okay and everything so far OK so great satisfaction

• It works fine for me, I never use WHR except for when swimming and it has work fine so far.
    There are a few thing I would like to be added like Multisport Distance for my swimrun setup, getting total distance during my Swimruns. But apart from that a great watch. BTW, I am also using STRYD for pace and distance when running, its the only way to get really consistent distances :-)

• I'm also satisfied with my 6X so far. I moved from a 945 to the watch mostly because of the bigger screen (my eyes are getting old...) and the great battery-life.

The only sport I do is (trail)running and I use a Stryd for pace/distance so I never cared (also in former watches) too much of how the GPS looked like as long as it didn't affect navigation. Yes, the F6 is not perfect, looking back to my many former (mostly Garmin) watches I'd say it's the 2nd worst, the worst being the 201 ;-)  But still good enough to see where I have been running and don't get lost on my trail-runs in unknown territory

At the moment (it's winter here) I'm using a HRM-run for every run, so I can't say anything about the WHR during running. During the day it works for me but I'm a software developer, the biggest HR-climb is when going upstairs to the SCRUM-meeting :-)  I had severe OHR problems during running in my 945 though. So I hope things have settled down by spring.

I never was that much interested in those FirstBeat gimmicks but I agree, if you have those "calculate some funny things out of my HR" features and the HR is not ok, then you'll get even more funnier results...

• consistent distances

I run the same route a lot. I'm usually inside a .01 on an almost 5 mile run. That seems pretty consistent to me. As for the question, yes I'm happy. 

• Same here. I am very satisfied with my Fenix 6 Sapphire. Numbers like heart rate, distances, elevation, calories, etc. are accurate. with or without chest strap. The same or better compared to my previous Fenix 5X. Also in comparison to my Edge 530 things are the same. 

Garmin is constantly improving the software, there might be bugs and issues like wifi sync failing, but these are solved. I used the support channels to report the issues I found and Garmin support and beta team have been responsive and have fixed them. 

Garmin released 7 beta and 3 official software versions since end of October, that is roughly one release every 10 days which in my opinion is definitely showing Garmin is committed on and working on improving the software.

In comparison: when the Fenix 5X came out there were also a multitude of issues reported on these forums, and most of them were solved over time. 

• After the 3.x update i've seen some problems with the HR readings during Strength training, between my Polar H10 and 6x Sapphire. I casually run, I like power walking more (or at least walking very fast) and apparently I get steady results from the WHR and Polar H10, but problematic when Strength training (both Whr (yes, I know it's not reliably at all) and Polar H10). I am curios why this happens, with the 5x Plus I never had any problems like this one.

For the rest, screen seems to be ok, in my opinion much better than the 5x Plus, not that blueish, I really like how it fits my wrist (the back being flat and the weight doesn't bother me like 5x Plus's did especially in summer time. The battery life is inconsistent, it goes up or down with every update, but with the 5.0 seems to hold it's own much better. The vibration seems a little weak, but acceptable, I missed only one alarm so far, luckily I set two of them, 5 minutes apart, just to be sure it wakes me up.

All in all, it's an overkill for me, for the things I do with it, but looks good and it is good to know that in any situation, I have something I can rely on and get me out of sticky situations. Not great, not terrible... Slight smile

• Coming from a FR 645 I am now using a F6S. 

I am VERY VERY  impressed with the watch - this is the closest to perfection a watch can be.  (And I was quite a critic of Garmin in the past.  Ref some of my threads on the 645 forum eg)  

Before Garmin I had TomTom, Suunto (couple), Polar (couple) etc, and this watch is totally unbeatable.

(Now Garmin just need to up the capabilities of the 'Connect' platform...)

(Did I say I am over the moon with the F6S? ;) )

• I'm satisfied. Upgraded from a F3 (non HR) for a couple of reasons:

• Garmin Pay
    • Maps
    • Larger display with room for more data fields
    • Better battery life
    • Wrist HR for daily usage and vacations (wear HRM chest strap on all planned activities)
    • Updated CIQ support
    • Wanted to change while my F3 was still valuable second hand (it was from 2015)

I had problems with Garmin Pay in the start which is solved, GPS is as (in)accurate as it was on my F3 but it's fine for me, and wrist HR works fine most of the time. I'm a bit disappointed on the detail level of the Topo Active Europe maps but I could have don more research from start.

• I run the same route a lot. I'm usually inside a .01 on an almost 5 mile run. That seems pretty consistent to me. As for the question, yes I'm happy. 

I agree, very consistent distances even in tough terrain when the GPS struggles to get a nice looking track. This is something I liked with the F3 and it is good to see that the F6 is just as consistent.

• +1 super happy. Also I have super accurate GPS. In fact the auto calibration of my new Stryd FP (forgot to turn it off) was actually exactly the same as a manual test on the track. Most impressive! I never had a crash or fail...