who is satisfied with their Fenix 6

I myself am very satisfied with my Fenix 6 pro.
Also with the heart rate (with or without chest strap) I have no problems and they are identical with the Fenix 5 or Forerunner 945.
Don't understand the problems of the other users. Also Garmin Pay works very well and it's just fun to train with this watch and evaluate the data.

I also used the function with new routes and navigation and it works well.
Since Garmin constantly corrects errors and further develops, the software is always better and honestly said, there is nothing better.
I am curious whether other users think so too.
Thank you very much for your feedback.

• Ii just suspect, you don’t care about the values calculated for calories burned over the day, intensity minutes, active calories and such other data ? And if these values will calculated correct over the day ?

• You said that you never use WHR exept for swimming: 

i suspect, you turn off the wrist sensor almost the hole day, and also don’t care about evaluated values for calories burned over the day, intensive minutes, resting heartrate, active calories burned over the day?

• Let it go :) That is just not important to them and they don't have that bug or not notice it.

• I do have the wrist sensor on , but you are correct I dont care about burned calories during the day. But in terms of resting heart rate I have found it to be spot on.

• No, I don't. I care about the data I get during an activity (using chest strap) and my resting HR (which is correct for me). I find daily steps interesting and I can't see any obvious accuracy problem with them. In the end I use data to establish a base line and then compare activities and daily info to the baseline. As long as data is consistent it doesn't matter if it is 100% accurate or not.

Body battery is new feature, not one that made me buy the F6 but still interesting and so far it is impressive how well it reflects my daily status.

One thing that you must realize @Allalin72 is that there are more people that find the WHR accurate than the opposite and most of those are not even on the forum and secondly everyone bought the F6 for different reasons.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

My WHR  pretty accurate

• Very satisfied with my Fenix 6 Pro Titanium.
    Coming from two 5X (one exchanged under warranty), two 5X Plus (also one exchanged under warranty) and one Instinct (great watch at a great price) and being a Casio user since 1982.

Those days, I really enjoy the Power Management which I use a lot. I have kept the Watchface I need and the HR monitoring.
    And I got 31 days of battery stamina announced with all the ABC tech I need and the Health monitoring which suits me, like sleep.
    Connection with my phone occurs only when I want it. Like expecting important messages or controlling a sound system by remote.
    The Fenix is a smart watch which can be independant of my phone and a quiet companion or be buzzing at every notifications. It is my choice.
    I really enjoy all the possibilities of customization in the different activities. I would love to have a way to save that as "profile".
    Yes I'm very satisfied with mine actually. Lucky me: no blue haze on backlight, no scratches on the sapphire. I got minor marks on the bezel but it's uncoated titanium, I knew it will occur and give the watch a gentle patina. Also the small scratches can be removed with jeweler pad. HR is accurate for my uses. Got the last beta 5.73. Nothing to nag about it.
    It is a much better watch than my 5X, 5X Plus (they were plagued by a real "drunk" syndrome in the walking and hiking activities) and Instinct (But again for the price it is such a great great watch with a great display!!) I was on the verge to buy the Coyote Tacticool version when I bump on the F6 release...

And I'm satisfied with it since I got it the 29th of August.
    Oh I would love a less reflection glass like the Gorilla, but I also always use my watch a lot as a mirror to look over my shoulder without turning my head ! :-D
    To each their own and your mileage may vary as they say but my Fenix 6 Pro is giving me much more satisfaction than frustration and I rely on it everyday for my job. It is very hard to go back to my Casio's. Even the most "techy".
    The Instinct was already a true Casio ABC killer in my book. The Fenix 6 is on another level. And the possibility of navigation on the wrist is really something handy in a foreign city under the rain and the encumbered by equipments...
    Oh and Garmin Pay works just great and much better than Samsung Pay I have used all summer.

• No, just meaning he's just satisfied with the date and time displayed without error. Maybe emoji too ?

• Most indeed I do. Burned calories over a day is correct for me (validated from educated people). I don't care about intensity minutes - I'll give you that ;-)

But everything else works... 

• You said : „One thing that you must realize @Allalin72 is that there are more people that find the WHR accurate than the opposite“

How could you prove it?