Is the capability to upload scores to USGA/GHIN available or is it in the works?

Is the capability to upload scores to USGA/GHIN available or is it in the works?  Automatic uploads of our scores to Golf Handicap Information Network (GHIN) from Garmin would be very useful and many of your competitors are already providing this capability.  Is there any update on this yet??

• Baffled how this isn’t already a feature. Apple Watch running The Grint can sync with GHIN, so guess we should all start moving in that direction. 

• Now that the Approach S62 has reached 5 years since the initial launch from when it first became available to customers...its important to consider the numerous improvements, new features, and updates to the device that have been made.

There are currently no new announcements regarding any potentials updates or additions to the available features to the Approach S62 at this time...however, the S62 is still supported and will continue to have the potential updates released and made available for the device. 

I am sorry if your experience has lead you to the views mentioned above, and if I can be of assistance in addressing any potential concerns you may have...I am available as a resource if you have any questions, so please feel free to reach out to me via direct message, and will gladly address to the best of my ability. 

- Thanks

• Ok, good to know it will be supported. This thread is about GHIN export/ integration. Where does Garmin stand on the THAT feature. Everyone on this thread would love for it to be supported. Can you give us a timeline? Even knowing it was on a wish list would be great. 

• This feature request (Upload to USGA/GHIN) should be made to the Garmin Golf app so all of your watches can benefit from it.

• > Now that the Approach S62 has reached 5 years since the initial launch from when it first became available to customers...its important to consider the numerous  improvements, new features, and updates to the device that have been made.

Please name one? I bought in January 2023. What feature has been added or improved in the period from January 2023 to now? Is there a list of them somewhere?

As far as I can see, this product is a dead-end product and although I use it every round at the moment, I strongly discourage people from buying it due to total lack of communication and updates from Garmin. Just yesterday, I had two guys on the course showing me how awesome 18Birdies app was. It was ridiculously nice. Garmin, please add GHIN integration: silence. crickets.

• I still can't even do more basic things like see penalty shots recorded on the watch on the scorecards, web or app.

• Until any further communication regarding this request becomes available, I have no further information to provide through this post.

Those who have not expressed interest in wanting this feature to Garmin...please continue to comment here in this thread or feel free to contact Garmin support, and we can get your account added to the report, as interest is still continuing to be reviewed. 

Note: I will be monitoring this post as needed going forward, and will moderate as needed if discussions continue to progress further away in relevancy...as it is important to keep this discussion productive and relevant as a helpful resource for others referencing this thread. 

• It almost does not make sense to use both Garmin and GHIN and I have to use GHIN to keep my handicap.