- a readable time font
- sun events
- active statistics (heart rate / steps / stairs)
- YAHOO! weather & forecasts.
I have Venu 2, and am wondering if anyone else can see HR Line chart, if you set it for the bottom chart? It just shows a blank chart for me. If I choose e.g. Pressure line chart, it shows.
hi Joerg, it's an issue on ios.
See https://forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/i/bug-reports/broken-settings-in-connect-4-22-for-ios (and while you're there also upvote the bug report)
Hi Peter, I love your watchface! But I got 2 questions.
1. Is it possible that u look into it with the Forerunner 945, because it crashes a few times a day and then the standard watchface is visible instead.
2. Is it possible to turn the arrow of the wind direction to where the wind is coming from instead of the direction it is blowing to.
Keep up the great work!
1. can you connect your device with usb and check for a crash log file in the folder \garmin\apps\logs (you can send it to [email protected] )
2. it wouldn't be hard to implement, but it would increase the memory drastically (need a new app setting + extra code) and I have to be careful what I implement as I don't have much memory left in Data Lover (only 1-2 kb left).
I downloaded this watch face for my new FR45 yesterday. I have a number and a symbol above the move circles and I have no idea what they are. The number has been stuck at 29 since I installed the face and the symbol is a sort of box with a horizontal line through it and vertical fingers on the top and bottom. What are these? Also, what does the percent below the move circles represent? The value changes to the word Move when the circles begin to fill.
I have a number and a symbol above the move circles and I have no idea what they are
this is the week number
you can change the values shown in the application settings (see faq on http://starttorun.info/data-lover )
Also, what does the percent below the move circles represent? The value changes to the word Move when the circles begin to fill.
the number represents how much of your step goal you have completed today.
when the circles begin to fill it means you've been sitting still for too long (first circle after 1 hour of inactivity, an extra circle every 15 minutes after that). Walk a few minutes to clear the circles.
Should also work on the 45. forums.garmin.com/.../changing-your-app-settings-in-garmin-express-gcm-ciq-mobile-store