Watchface: Data Lover

A watch face featuring:
  • a readable time font
  • sun events
  • active statistics (heart rate / steps / stairs)
  • YAHOO! weather & forecasts.
Download: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/b...4-169e581df99c

Parents

• To add support for connect iq 1 devices (which don't support fetching something from the internet) I've been thinking of something to replace the weather graph in the right chart with and I think I may have found it with the Move Circles (who said the move bar has to be a bar :) ). Hope you'll enjoy the new feature ;)

Released v2.0:
    - Added support for Connect IQ 1 devices: Fr230, Fr235, Fr630, Fenix3 (Hr), D2 Bravo (Titanium), Vivoactive, Fr920xt
    - Added support for Fenix Chronos
    - Connect IQ 2 devices: Changed default for right chart to Weather + Forecast today
    - New option for right chart: Move Circle (Move Bar in circular format)
    - Added configurable field (available only when right chart is not of the weather type)
    - Fix moonphase icon
    - Approach S60: fix crash
    - Fenix5s: fix 12hr time to properly show the p indicator in the afternoon
    - Semiround devices: fix hidden time indicator in the early evening

• To add support for connect iq 1 devices (which don't support fetching something from the internet) I've been thinking of something to replace the weather graph in the right chart with and I think I may have found it with the Move Circles (who said the move bar has to be a bar :) ). Hope you'll enjoy the new feature ;)

Released v2.0:
    - Added support for Connect IQ 1 devices: Fr230, Fr235, Fr630, Fenix3 (Hr), D2 Bravo (Titanium), Vivoactive, Fr920xt
    - Added support for Fenix Chronos
    - Connect IQ 2 devices: Changed default for right chart to Weather + Forecast today
    - New option for right chart: Move Circle (Move Bar in circular format)
    - Added configurable field (available only when right chart is not of the weather type)
    - Fix moonphase icon
    - Approach S60: fix crash
    - Fenix5s: fix 12hr time to properly show the p indicator in the afternoon
    - Semiround devices: fix hidden time indicator in the early evening
Children