NoFrills (watch face)

Support and feedback section for the NoFrills watchface

How to install and configure NoFrills

Please post any issues, questions and / or suggestions you have here and I will assist as best I can.

• Hi, I can't setup Nofrills with garmin express, because each time I click on the setup button in garmin express it crash. It's true on my fenix and on my wife's vivo active HR on our mac.

• Does this respect temp settings or is there a bug? I've got Celsius in my system settings but still see farenheit when I enable the data under the clock to show 'steps - temp'... 

• Sorry for the late response. Since the upgrade to the new forum, I don't get email notification whenever someone posts in the forum.
    This respect the device units that are selected in the device settings. Please let me know which device you have and we can try figure out what is wrong.

• The built-in temperature. NoFrills does not pull weather information from the internet.

• Unfortunately I don't know why it would crash. That surely is a Garmin Express bug and should be reported in the relevant forum.

• Vivoactive 3 Firmware 6.6 there is no text in configure mode.

• Are you using Express? There is a known bug in Express causing it to not display meaningful text in settings when using a language other than English in Windows. Workaround is to temporarily switch to English, or to the Connect or Connect IQ Store apps to configure.

• Hi, 

What temperature does the watch face display? The current temp that I see is 31c, but the weather widget shows 21c, which is what it is. Any way to reset it? 

A great watch face otherwise,

Mateusz

• NoFrills only uses the built-in temperature sensor.

It is known that this reading is affected by body temperature. Still a great way to measure ambient temperature when you remove it from your wrist.

Thanks for your interest!

• Just got my first Garmin watch, Fenix 5x Plus, and already loving this watch face! Love the ability to have it look simple and elegant at the same time. Not to mention it was very intuitive to update the settings. Reading some of the other comments I know its a balance so it may not be possible, but the only question I have is around the alarm and notification data fields. I am weird and get anxiety when I see a number of missed notifications above a given app/widget. As someone who gets a lot of phone notifications, is there any potential to have the option change the notification and alarm data fields to other metrics? If not then I can always make them black to blend in with the background like another user mentioned but it would be nice to still be able to use that space. 

That said, thanks again for a great product!