App : Badminton Score Tracker

Hello! I am the creator of the application "Badminton Score Tracker".

Here is the link https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/51606451-57e2-4f99-9420-2ba5a80b5df6.

Please use this thread to report bug, for feature request of any other question.

• Do you plan to support Fenix 5 plus? 

• Hi there, is there anyway you can adapt this for the fenix 5x please, as now i have upgraded and no longer have my fenix 3 

•  it's working on my 5x without problems.

• Hi ,

Thanks for this great App.

Today i found the possibility to track more than one set. Sadly now there is only the sum of the sets shown on the GC-Website. Would it be possible to store the single sets?

... and please add support for fenix 6 series ;)

Regards,

Jörg

• Yap, wont buy the F6 until this works with it. :)

• Hello all!

I spent some time on the app this summer and I really hope that you will enjoy the latest version. I addressed some of the issues that were reported here or by e-mail (support of more watches, display scores of all the sets on Garmin Connect website).

A lot of people would like to keep the same Garmin Connect activity running through their matches. I'm not sure about how to do this properly for now. I can offer the option to continue the activity at the end of a match, but I need to find a good solution to store and display the scores of all the matches of the activity on Garmin Connect website. I don't know if the Garmin Connect API supports this. I need to read their documentation.

Some of you are asking to show the bounds of the court in single or double. I can do that. Just keep in mind that only left and right bounds change according to match type (single or double). In double, the bottom bound is not the same when you are serving and when you are playing so it would be useless to show this one in double.

Garmin just released (today!) Connect IQ version 3.1 that adds support for the Fenix 6 series so I will add support for them soon.

Last but not least, if you like the app and would like to make me happy, you can make a donation on my Ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/matcora.

Enjoy the app!

• Thanks for keeping this updated.

Ok we've been doing it wrong with the bounds all the time. :) Maybe highlighting the serving line changing for double and single additionale to showing the play fields width, don't know if that will look good, haven't thought it through yet.

• Any news on the F6 support? Is it working in the simulator?

• Yes it is! I will soon release a new version.

• Thanks for the F6 release, I checked out that set option and got one question, what do I do if something happens and im not going to play out the preset number of sets.

Long pressing up/menu gets me a menu, with the options "reset" and "quit", seems an "end game and save" option is missing if I don't want to loose my data but am done playing sooner than expected.