This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No more LTH (Auto Detect)?!

So, Garmin solved the problem with LTH simply by not recording anymore LTH?!

I had no more LTH since 10 days....

• ...and what about the 6 month chart?

• It is necessary to draw attention to this problem.

• I have been missing LTH updates since the 23rd of December (back then on 13.22 firmware, currently on 14.15). I am running with my 955 7days per week, 2 of them being higher HR workouts (tempo, threshold, long intervals, etc.). Until that date I used to get a request to accept or decline the new LTH values (power, HR, pace) after almost each and every of the higher HR runs (usually a minor fluctuation of 1 sec pace, or 1 HR beat). My VO2 graph and race time prediction are progressing as expected based on my current training and condition, simply the LTH values have stopped being updated (both at the watch glance and the GC app). Hope this helps.

• @

Same here, been training good last 4 weeks and feeling good... Pace is going up, heartrate down. Did at least 2 speedy (interval) sessions each week, today the effect was "VO2Max",  pace was 3:41/km over 10 minutes (3 times, so 30 minutes total) with an avg heartrate of 156-157 for those laps.

Nothing...

• Please excuse the long reply. I bought the 255M in October 2022.  I have been following the previous (now closed) threads about "LT threshold changes accepted on the watch but not updated in GC (web or app)" in both this and the 255 forum because I discovered that problem - ie. I accepted quite a number of LT changes on the watch but there was zilch data in GC.  I opened a support case with Garmin in early November 2022 and supplied them with exercise files and screen shots etc from the watch. I received regular updates that Garmin is investigating etc etc.

During the last week of January 2023, Kevin posted in this forum and the 255 forum that the beta 14.12 FW seemed to have resolved the problem. I did receive the beta 14.12 FW followed very soon by 14.13 FW and recently the 14.15 FW.  Looking back, I can see from my GC (web and app) that data for LT HR and pace suddenly started appearing around the time I installed the beta 14.12 FW and there have been updates both in watch and GC ever since. So the problem is solved for me, I'm sorry to read that others still have the same issue. It's weird.

• This is mine!!! I set the lactate threshold hr level after a lab test, but it now will not update since then, and I have no way of removing what I set. It's as if I have fixed it at this with no way to have it auto detect any changes. I have auto detection enabled. Any idea how I get this to reset?? I have been training well in the last few months, but with no updates in the watch. 

• Hi, sadly I have to confirm that LTH isn't recorded anymore. Today I did a training where I have run at LTH pace without a feedback at the end of the training to update/confirm current values. 

• Yes.

8x1000 @3:47, 4x2000 @3:55, 15x400 @3:20, all these traimimgs gave LTH on previous FW

• Has anyone performed a guided test on their FR 955 Series watch?  If so, please post the URL and ensure that it has privacy settings set accordingly so that we may view.