This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery life

Looking into the FIT files generated during activities and I'm seeing some worrying data

Runs with chest strap and GPS + Glonass are running at 2% per thirty minutes 

Runs with OHR and Music are running at 7% per thirty minutes

Giving a battery life of 18 hours and 7 hours respectively - compared to 36 and 10 as advertised.

Are others seeing this?

• I don't think I have anything special...BT on, Wifi off, OHR on, POx off.  I cut down my smart notifications to only what I really need.  Backlight always off.  I also got rid of a lot of widgets since they're always running from my understanding.  I switched from a watchface that used live HR to one with HR that's not updated as frequently.  2.7 battery drain seems much higher again so who knows...

• I’m experiencing the same. 

• I have also a problem with my battery life with v3.30. Today I did a run with GPS+GLONASS+Music and lost 20% of battery within one hour. As I came back to my flat I had a battery of 8% left. 1 hour later the battery increased to 15% without charging the watch or doing anything. How can that be!?

• "Left having left" "@100 @2am".. You might need some charging yourself "at 4am".

• I'm genuinely not sure if you're joking because of how early it was or you didn't understand what I wrote but ill clarify just in case you weren't joking.  "The watch ran for 12h and 42 minutes and ended at 48% left having left the house that morning @ 100% @2am and started running at 4 am." Seems normal when I read it but maybe I needed more commas or something. I meant that at 2am, when I left the house, the watch started with 100%. I then traveled to the race which started at 4am and ran for 12h and 42 mins. After this time period the watch had 48% left. Hope that clears it up.