Battery less than 24 hours

Dear Community,

Since yesterday i've got my Vivoactive 4s. Today at 11am i've charged it 100%. Now, at 4pm Battery Level is 55%. Just in Smartwatch mode
SPO2 is off. Wlan, Musik never used. 
Whats up? 
Are there someone else with this Problem?

Parents
  • Hi. I had the same problem with my VA4. Nothing helped. Gfarming support had only very stupid advices. Returned my watch two weeks ago and now I’m waiting for a reply from the service centre. But it’s really crazy how many people are having this issue, look at this forum. There must be something wrong with some production series of the VA4 or there is a firmware problem in the VA4. Never expected such troubles from Garmin. Very disappointing. 

• Hi. I had the same problem with my VA4. Nothing helped. Gfarming support had only very stupid advices. Returned my watch two weeks ago and now I’m waiting for a reply from the service centre. But it’s really crazy how many people are having this issue, look at this forum. There must be something wrong with some production series of the VA4 or there is a firmware problem in the VA4. Never expected such troubles from Garmin. Very disappointing. 

Children
No Data