This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery less than 24 hours

Dear Community,

Since yesterday i've got my Vivoactive 4s. Today at 11am i've charged it 100%. Now, at 4pm Battery Level is 55%. Just in Smartwatch mode
SPO2 is off. Wlan, Musik never used. 
Whats up? 
Are there someone else with this Problem?

• Do every update suggested. Battery drain stopped for me after doing the app-updates through the "ConnectIQ Store" App on my phone. 

Spotify was one of them...

• Second Try:

Charged it 100% at 7:45 PM. Wlan, Musik, Oximeter not used. Dont wear that Clock, just on the Table over night.
    This morning: 7:03 AM - 24% Battery....

No way, it goes back

• Thanks, i've done every possible Update before. Spotify, Deezer deinstalled. I did not work

• This is happening to me too. I just received my 4s yesterday. Charged it to 100% at around 1800 last night, when i went to bed at 2200 it was 87%, and I thought that it was because it was new, I had just paired it with my phone, was syncing alot, updating, tried a breathwork activity etc.  Next day at 0500 the battery was 11%. I turned off the always on display, and at 0730 today it was 95%, and it is 0900 and it 89%. At this rate, with no other use other than it being on my wrist, the battery will be completely drained in 67 hours, which is nowhere near the 7 day battery life claimed by Garmin. I will try to update as much as I can later but this watch is likely going to be returned.

• Mine is VA4. Almost everyting turned off to save the battery. Only BT and backlight at 10% left, but still loosing ~8% per hour.

• Setting on mine very similar with BT on, 10% screen brightness, wrist gestures off, phone alerts on except from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM, screen is on auto lock to prevent accidentally activating anything. Pulse and respiration are tracking.

I charged this morning and since removing from the charger I have have been using 2% per hour so not bad but by no means the full week lasting charge (14% used in 7 hours, no activities recorded).

I have had a couple instances this week where it was draining the battery similar to some of the posts already made. When this happened I would make sure all widgets were updated, none were stuck trying to update and then reboot the watch. That seems to have slowed the drain each time.

• Mine is draining like crazy too, not even lasting 48 hours and I haven’t even used it for an actual activity. Has anyone spoken to Garmin to hear if they are working on this?

• Happening to me too. Anyone know if Garmin is working on a fix? 

• I am testing as well - Garmin "approved" Lacesis watch face, no seconds display, wifi off, pulse ox off, smart activities off, heart rate ON, notifications ON.  Basically making it similar to my Vivoactive HR which I could get over 10 days of battery life.

Charging now to use until it's drained.