Battery less than 24 hours

Dear Community,

Since yesterday i've got my Vivoactive 4s. Today at 11am i've charged it 100%. Now, at 4pm Battery Level is 55%. Just in Smartwatch mode
SPO2 is off. Wlan, Musik never used. 
Whats up? 
Are there someone else with this Problem?

Parents
  • This is happening to me too. I just received my 4s yesterday. Charged it to 100% at around 1800 last night, when i went to bed at 2200 it was 87%, and I thought that it was because it was new, I had just paired it with my phone, was syncing alot, updating, tried a breathwork activity etc.  Next day at 0500 the battery was 11%. I turned off the always on display, and at 0730 today it was 95%, and it is 0900 and it 89%. At this rate, with no other use other than it being on my wrist, the battery will be completely drained in 67 hours, which is nowhere near the 7 day battery life claimed by Garmin. I will try to update as much as I can later but this watch is likely going to be returned.

• This is happening to me too. I just received my 4s yesterday. Charged it to 100% at around 1800 last night, when i went to bed at 2200 it was 87%, and I thought that it was because it was new, I had just paired it with my phone, was syncing alot, updating, tried a breathwork activity etc.  Next day at 0500 the battery was 11%. I turned off the always on display, and at 0730 today it was 95%, and it is 0900 and it 89%. At this rate, with no other use other than it being on my wrist, the battery will be completely drained in 67 hours, which is nowhere near the 7 day battery life claimed by Garmin. I will try to update as much as I can later but this watch is likely going to be returned.

Children