This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery less than 24 hours

Dear Community,

Since yesterday i've got my Vivoactive 4s. Today at 11am i've charged it 100%. Now, at 4pm Battery Level is 55%. Just in Smartwatch mode
SPO2 is off. Wlan, Musik never used. 
Whats up? 
Are there someone else with this Problem?

• I was using the same watch face, and when I switched to one of the stock watch faces the battery life improved. I charged it to 100% last night 2230 and 12 hours later today 1030 it was 95%. Things to consider: I didn't sleep the entire night, as I got called into work and was out and about for 2 hours, and it was powered down for about an hour when I went for a run (used my FR245) in the AM. Another change I made is that I turned on the screen lock before going to sleep. 

• tried using stock watch faces too. A minor improvement, but still 100% to 71% in roughly 5 hours. Is it, like, 16-17h battery life :O

Taking this s* back to the garmin store once it opens on Monday

update: I was too pessimistic - actually it lasted 18,5 hours. This piece of garbage definitely goes back to the shop..

• Same thing happened to me, I did everything that needs to be done to save battery, the only additional app is Spotify and my battery only lasts 2 days (without using the GPS!) SOS

• Same thing to me. Doesn't last 24hrs. Battery drain is 3.6% per hour. No exercises.

• It's typical Garmin crapware. Return it before the return period is up..

• I had to reset my Garmin, charged it for an extra hour after it marked 100% but what I think helped the most is turning off the wifi for good

• Garmin released an update version 3.30 that claims to fix battery drain issue with IQ Connect watch faces. I put the Lacesis face back on and will see if battery usage changes. The last charge I did to 100% was friday night at 2230. Right now its 60% (using stock watch face since friday).

• I've got the 3.30 update but it doesn't seem to have helped, I'm down 14% in less than 1 hour.

• Testing mine again after the 3.30 update.  Full charge, Bluetooth paired and notifications, NO pulse ox, heart monitoring and activity monitoring on (smart setting).  Using Garmin Lachesis (Light) watch face.

So far the battery has gone down 1% in about 3 hours.  Have the Battery Widget  by dsapptech in background to keep track when I start making future changes to watch face etc.

• Battery had been draining 3.5-4% an hour after factory reset and basically not interacting with the watch at all. Even after 3.30 update, watch drained from full to 71% in just 8 hours overnight. Very disappointing.