This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Touchscreen Locking Up

Hello all,

As of October 4th, we have released software version 5.40 that includes improvements for this issue. If you have experienced this issue we encourage you to update your Lily. Your watch will automatically get the update if paired to the Garmin Connect app. You can also use Garmin Express to update your Lily. See Adding and Removing Devices in Garmin Express for more information about adding your Lily to Garmin Express. Post any feedback in this thread.

• I purchased this watch on 14/10 for my wife, its software is 5.40. The same thing happens, so the software update obviously did NOTHING to fix it. I can't say how much I regret having bought this piece of crap.

• I purchased this watch on 14/10 for my wife, its software is 5.40. The same thing happens, so the software update obviously did NOTHING to fix it. I can't say how much I regret having bought this piece of crap.

• I bought the Lily for my partner in March. It has never worked. Garmin is largely silent. I also have a Garmin Vivoactive 3 which suddenly experience horrendous battery drain a couple months ago. This issue appears to be affecting plenty of others with said watch on that forum. Garmin has not acknowledged the problem. Just seems to ignore its 'customers'.

I also had an edge 520 that stopped charging last year and has not worked since. 

The only garmin product I have that works is my sat nav. 

The Lily situation is particularly bad. They seem to have sold watches that simply don't work and have no response for it. If I sold a broken car to someone under the pretext it was functional, there would be consequences. 

• My sentiments exactly.  I thought i was treating myself to something nice back in early August and it hasn't worked properly since the first week. I bought it directly from their website so there is not even a question how i acquired this defective product.

And an absolute horrible customer service experience.  They do not stand behind their products and i will warn anyone and everyone to stay away.