Edge 830 turning off and on mid ride?

Hi I’ve updated my edge 830 and it’s turning off and on mid ride. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Is there a fix?

Thanks 

• Had no more reboots and only a few sensor reconnects (may have be due to standby mode of the sensors).

My Edge seems healthy again!

• Just to double check: have you ridden with the same set of sensors? None of the previous one was míssing from your setup during last ride? 

And after the setup from the scratch did you pair these sme sensors using the same protocol as in the previous case? I mean BT in all those cases where you had selected BT earlier, and ANT+ in all those cases wher you had opted for it earlier?

Additional inquiry if you let me make it: do you use a powermeter, too?

• I had one change due to loss of my Magene S3+ cadence sensor (replaced by MooFit CS9). Sensors I have paired:

- Magene S3+ as speed sensor

- MooFit CS9 as cadence

- Fenix 6x as heart rate

all paired via ANT+. No powermeter connected.

Despite of having quite a lot of reconnects of the sensors, main problem were those reboots and those are gone. I also installed the apps from IQ I had before as well (Komoot, Gimporter, Charge Monitor).

Did 5 or 6 rides - no issues.

• Edge 830 turns on and off while driving, and no training effect. After 3.5 hours of driving, the Edge turned on 2 times. I did not lose activity, but the training effect is 1 LOL. 

• I updated to the current version, 9.75 and experienced auto reboot, and dropped sensors, HR and Radar. Back to stable 7.10 again. Garmin how can you not get this right?

Edit three days later: Back to 7.1. All is again right with the world. No sensor or power mtr dropouts or reboots on two long rides. I'll note that I only use Ant+ for sensors. My only Bluetooth connection is the phone. I have wifi disabled so The Edge can't easily auto update the software.