If You Cannot Sign-Up For Our Public Beta Program - Post in this thread

If you receive an error when signing-up to our Public Beta Software Program, please post in this thread. We are able to resolve most sign-up issues.

When posting in this thread, you can also flag me using the @ symbol followed by Garmin-Laurie.

Please note: If your Fenix 6 or Tactix Delta series watch is the SE Asia/APAC version, you will not be able to sign-up your watch due to unique aspects of your watch software.

Top Replies

All Replies

• Hello , thanks a lot for your answer.

I cannot "side load" as I don't have a computer to connect to my watch. Only my iphone with app Garmin Connect.

→ Can you please confirm that I can have access to a recent beta version in "check for updates".

By the way I am in "auto update = on" so I cannot click on "check for updates" 

thanks again for your support

• Can you please confirm that I can have access to a recent beta version in "check for updates".

I am not seeing your device and enrolled in the BETA program. Be sure you are following these steps for enrolling in the BETA program: Enrolling in and Learning About Garmin Beta Software Program

If you are still not able to sign up for the BETA program, complete the following steps: 

1. Remove your watch from your Connect Mobile APP. The process automatically removes your watch from Garmin Connect and the Beta Software Program.
    2. Bluetooth pair your watch through your Connect Mobile APP.
    3. Then try enrolling in the BETA program again.

Once you are successfully enrolled, you will eligible install the BETA "check for update" versions.