Fenix 6 Bluetooth pairing initializing stuck and fail to pair

Fenix 6 Bluetooth pairing show initializing struck(Like below picture) and fail pair

I connect with PC that can't find in Garmin express.  

I already reset and hard reset.

I already do following Garmin Connect App Bluetooth Troubleshooting , but not connect.

How i Solve it?

My Garmin detail
Sw version : 24.10

ANT/BLE/BT : 6.15

• As an FYI - I called Garmin about the EP 51mm issues I mentioned above.  They had me check the BT/Wifi (BMX/WHR) radio versions - mine were 0.0.0 (!) and 0.00.00, respectively. No bueno.  He then had me go into Dev Mode to do a full "Reinstall Software."  Unfortunately, the radios were still showing 0.0.0 (and the device became even more unstable).

After I sent them a few screenies w/ my phone software, they shipped me a new one, (I'll send mine back). It's on the UPS truck and out for delivery right now.  Figured I'd come in here and update while I wait for it to arrive.  Hopefully, there's no more issues.

Anyhow, I was very impressed with their CSR. He was awesome and I think I was on the phone w/ them no more than 1/2 hour.

I strongly urge everyone having this problem to call them, it's painless and unless we all call, they're never going to fix/figure out whatever bug is causing this nonsense.

Good luck all.

-S

• if it really is a 1 in a million case then a refund or a replacemnt should not be a problem.

sadly i cant reach out to your support right now since the support email doesnt work, the support chat only sends useless tutorials and the phone line is only available when im at work... (10am - 3pm)

friday i have a day off and i hope i can reach someone via phone then... 

• if it really is a 1 in a million case then a refund or a replacemnt should not be a problem.

I am sorry you need to call in for your country to reach someone. I hope your warranty can be used to replace your watch. I wish you the best.

• I understand that there is no hope, that any next software update can fix this problem?

• that any next software update can fix this problem?

When it comes to Bluetooth pairing issues, if all of the basic troubleshooting steps discussed throughout this thread have not resolved the issue, although possible, it is unlikely a future update will resolve the issue your watch is having with Bluetooth. If you have exhausted all troubleshooting for your Fenix 6 Pro watch, please reach out to Outdoor Product Support in your region.

Here is our Bluetooth troubleshooting article from our Support Center:

Garmin Connect App Bluetooth Troubleshooting

• Adding on that, I know it's only been 24h, but everything is fine on my replacement.  Paired, Wifi, Golf Sensors, wrist-motion sensors, all working on 14.36. Fingers crossed it holds!

• Same problem, after updated to 26. tried send to GARMIN support, they told me warranty was expired and need charge $200 to replace the logic board. I do not think it is a hardware problem and did nothing to damage the device, why need a customer pay for the mistake by Garmin? 

So denied and request send back. I noticed that the device was downgrade to 25.1, that mean GAMIN knows sw26 has bug.

So, I tried downgrade to sw 24 which I was found in the forum provided by GARMIN: place the downgrade file into \GARMIN folder, but wired thing happened, after reboot, the file was gone and system does not downgrade.

Any option that I could rebuild the system on the device?

• I have this problem with 25.1.
    I will try to downgrade as well and come back to you. Pray

• I just called and they pretty much said when initializing that it needed to be traded out for $200 with a refurbished.  I paid $800+ for it and it barely has been a couple of years.  Didn’t even ask if it had a warranty of any kind.  They are out for money I think.  

• it needed to be traded out for $200 with a refurbished

I can see that you have owned your watch for 2+ years. My sincere apologies it has developed the Bluetooth issue. If you change your mind and choose to exchange it for the recertified watch in the same model, please re-contact Product Support in your region again.