This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix 6 Pro v25.00 Strength Training Restarting

During strength training activities, after the first set, when I press the lap button to complete the set, the watch restarts. After restarting, the watch allows me to resume the activity, but the first set is lost and treated as rest instead of a set. When this happens it also results in the loss of all non-synced HR data prior to the reboot for the day.

Missing HR data

• Hi, i do not encounter this issue, but are you starting a "Free" Strength Activity or any other type (predifined or your own training) ?

• I'm seeing the same issue as SkiBum has outlined above re. Strength Training reboot after pressing lap button to complete the first set.

I'd not realised about the non-synced HR data prior to the reboot, but can confirm the same is happening for me also: 

graph showing gap in non-synced HR prior to strength training reboot

It's important to note that the Strength Training reboot issue is occurring intermittently for me, and I believe has been an issue for me since 24.10. Currently on 25.00, Fenix 6 Pro. 

This is occurring during a "Free" strength activity - I don't use the workouts or pre-defined training.

• i use the free workout twice a week for 30 mn and i have not encountered this behavior. i usually go through 8 machines and do 3 sets per machine. running 25 on a Fenix 6 pro

• Yes, I am starting a "Free" Strength activity and seeing this behaviour when marking the end of the first set.

• Thanks for your feedback, i only use the "Free" strength training and never encounter this behaviour. Most of the time in do 5 set (2-3 minutes each, multiples short exercices).

If you think you are doing something special during your first step do not hesitate to comment, and i will try to reproduce. But not hundred of abs :-)

• This issue has happened during four strength activities in a row. Feb 17, 19, 20, and 24.

Something that may be relevant is that I always warm up on my bike trainer prior to the strength activities. This ranges from 20 minutes to 1 hour and is tracked with a "Bike Indoor" activity. I use three sensors during my indoor rides: speed, cadence and an HR strap. These sensors end up connecting to the Fenix during the strength activity as well. They are not needed or active, but have not gone to sleep yet when I start my strength activity.

• I'm seeing this same issue - rebooting during 'free' strength activity.

• What type of Fenix 6 do you have? I have a 6 Pro, but can't see to reproduce this issue. I use the Free workout twice a week.

• v26.00 software resolved the issue.

• I got my New Fenix 6 sapphire one week ago and had this issue on both free strengt trainings i did. But it wasnt after the first set it was somewhere in the middle of my Training.