Zulu Strap on Fenix 6 a secure solution for not losing it.

Hello,

I always been looking for new strap and band solution for my Fenix.
Been a big fan of Nick Mankey's Hook strap until I have my band caught in some equipment and having almost lost my watch.
One of the concern with some elastic band is the Fenix 6 spring bars to pop away.

Then I have found Alex Moss's works on Etchy and on his own site. The man is specialized in Zulu straps made of leather and rubber.
He also developed a series of 3 rings Zulu straps with a placement for the HR sensor.

Since I'm very happy with my purchase I wanted to share it with you. 
Alex makes custom strap and in case of doubt, he is always ready to chat.
The rubber is of very nice quality. 1,5mm thick and feels like someone as cut it from a diver suit.
No strong vanilla scent like on some Italian rubber straps but some nice subtile rubber odor. 
For what I know he has designed his strap for his own uses.

The good thing with rubber is that it will not slide easily and will be catching your wrist even when worn loose.
I wear it loose and it is very confortable feeling the Fenix will not slide on the wrist.
For the testimonies I have found on various forums, it seems to outlast any silicon straps which can rot. Rubber is more resistant.
The HR sensor also works like it was working with the OEM titanium band.

Why a Zulu strap? Because in case of springbar failure, the Fenix will stay attached to my wrist. It is a very KISS (Keep It Super Simple) kind of solution.
So for people who are swimming and running it could be a nice alternative. Yellow Dog Watch Strap is the name.
Easy to clean and to forget. A very nice and unique strap ! Rugged, a confort for the wrist and peace of the mind.
For the rest you can all use a search engine to find his price and his shop. :-D

I'm still a fan of my hook strap in term of pure confort but for peace of mind, I have found that solution. Perhaps you got another ?

Pictures are from my Titanium Fenix 6 and Alex Moss own Fenix 5X (he proposes 20mm, 22mm and 26mm wide). Also notice the HR sensor "loop" which is larger that the strap.