Garmin fenix 6x sapphire not detecting REM sleep

Hello i have a strange situation with my 1 weak old fanix 6x sapphire, from beginning 5 day is ok sleep detecting deep, light, rem and awake but from 2 day only deep, light and awake but the deep is 2 time more long from before, like deep and rem sleep is united together

SV:4.30 GPS:2.60 WI-FI:2.60 CIQ:3.1.4 BMX:0.5.1 WHR:20.04.40 ANT/BLE/BT:4.30 Sensor Hub:2.60

Parents
  • I see the same behaviour. My thoughts woud be that it is not related to the device but to the Garmin Connect website and app. Form previous experiences and discussions in these forums (I have owned several previous Fenix models as well as Edge models) analysis of the data is not done on the watch itself but at Garmin's online servers, then it is presented through the Garmin Connect app and website.

The best thing woud be to file a bug report via support.garmin.com

• I see the same behaviour. My thoughts woud be that it is not related to the device but to the Garmin Connect website and app. Form previous experiences and discussions in these forums (I have owned several previous Fenix models as well as Edge models) analysis of the data is not done on the watch itself but at Garmin's online servers, then it is presented through the Garmin Connect app and website.

The best thing woud be to file a bug report via support.garmin.com

Children
No Data