Fenix 6 Pro & Sapphire - 2.25 Sensor Hub Beta Release

We have new Sensor Hub beta software ready for your upcoming adventures! Installation instructions can be found at the following link:

Fenix 6 Pro/Sapphire - https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15050

Note: Please allow for the update to propagate across all servers. There is no need to post that the link does not work. It will after a bit of patience.

Change Log Note:

• Fixed a potential issue with WHR.
Parents
  • I also installed in my Garmin Fenix 6 pro sapphire and same No Dada reading on OX graph, sensor is enable, the OX sensor as a update the LED is in red when measure de OX is a improve, with old version all LEDs are green when reading OX and also in the 2.25 HR is not working with OX enable,

On the sort words - is not working OX reading on my device with this version or old ones only improve is if all HR and OX reading are active HR not freeze. 

I admire Garmin for all efforts and A&D  SW to cover the bugs but my concern is to do not have HW problems base on different comportment on the same platform, I use Garmin Fenix from the Gen. 1 I was expecting this model from one year and I have a bad taste. 

Thank you, with all respect

Hora

• I also installed in my Garmin Fenix 6 pro sapphire and same No Dada reading on OX graph, sensor is enable, the OX sensor as a update the LED is in red when measure de OX is a improve, with old version all LEDs are green when reading OX and also in the 2.25 HR is not working with OX enable,

On the sort words - is not working OX reading on my device with this version or old ones only improve is if all HR and OX reading are active HR not freeze. 

I admire Garmin for all efforts and A&D  SW to cover the bugs but my concern is to do not have HW problems base on different comportment on the same platform, I use Garmin Fenix from the Gen. 1 I was expecting this model from one year and I have a bad taste. 

Thank you, with all respect

Hora

Children