Fenix 6 Pro & Sapphire - 2.25 Sensor Hub Beta Release

We have new Sensor Hub beta software ready for your upcoming adventures! Installation instructions can be found at the following link:

Fenix 6 Pro/Sapphire - https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15050

Note: Please allow for the update to propagate across all servers. There is no need to post that the link does not work. It will after a bit of patience.

Change Log Note:

• Fixed a potential issue with WHR.
  • Thanks Garmin, just download it and updated it and everything is fixed. HR working at prefection and Pulseox as well. Now i'm happy. 

• Both HR and PulseOX seem to be working with this update. Finally I can start enjoying my watch!

Largely disappointed in Garmin, the lack of transparency, communication and the overall way they handled this defective batch crisis tho (support chat had no idea of what's going on, my support ticket / email is still without an answer, no official announcement to tell us that it is a software error and will get fixed by an update, etc)

• The heartrate on a watchface doesn´t work well. There ist only one actualisation in one minute. Everytime the minute goes one step forward, the heartrate actualises. I want to see the heartrate fluently.

• That's probably to increase battery life. If it updated continuously you'd have more battery drain.

• The heartrate on a watchface doesn´t work well. There ist only one actualisation in one minute. Everytime the minute goes one step forward, the heartrate actualises. I want to see the heartrate fluently.

Mine updates every second. I think (but don't know for sure) that it updates once per minute if you use a watchface that doesn't have a seconds digit or hand, and updates once per second if it does have a seconds digit or hand.

I'm using a 3rd party watchface and my HR updates in realtime.

• Largely disappointed in Garmin, the lack of transparency, communication and the overall way they handled this defective batch crisis

You are? I'm not. Note that not everyone's watches had this failure, it may have in fact been a very small percentage (that just appears to be a large percentage because people with devices that aren't working are far more vocal than those with working devices).

Every product has some failures with some units at launch-time; remember the iPhone that would lose cell signal if you held it normally, and Apple's response was to tell everyone to hold it differently or buy a phone cover to make it work? Nobody has a 100% success rate on products shipped. That's why warranties are a thing.

That said, people reported the issues here on the forum, and Garmin investigated it and released a fix within only a few days, and pinned the links and instructions to the top of the forum.

Their support staff may not have had all that info... that's not unusual. Sure, it would have been ideal if Garmin's engineers had given all the correct info to the tech support side, and while that didn't happen unfortunately, you still got your answer and a solution one way or another right?

• Sadly, the fix does not work... or to be more precise, it does not work anymore.

I’ve installed it yesterday at 7:00pm, it worked directly.

I remove the watch for the night to charge it.

When I put it back this morning, the Wrist HR did not start... 

I‘ve tried to turn it off / on manually but with no luck.

that is REALLY disappointing!