Bluetooth and headphones

So, how are headphones doing with the 6?

I’m not seeing any threads so I’m guessing pretty good?

• I've mostly run with the Elite Active 65t headphones and the connection has been solid. These headphones are having a bit of a problem unrelated to the watch. Connected to my phone or watch the left bud is super quiet. I've contacted Jabra about the issue and initiated a warranty claim. They haven't finished reviewing my claim and even if they did, their shipping choice would prevent me from taking the replacement on a business trip that i start on Sunday. So I picked up a set of Jaybird Vista as a stand in and they also seem solid. They were a little funky getting connected at first, but once the earbuds firmware was updated all seems well. I'll probably run with these tomorrow, but I don't anticipate any issues given that will cause the left bud to be the master if it is closest to the source. 

• Powerbeats Pro work fine with F6 Sapphire Titanium watch on left wrist for both walking and jogging. For audio alerts and music.

• Bought a cheapo pair of wireless earbuds, and they're working perfectly.

• The PowerBeats Pro sound awesome with Fenix 6S.

Are these Bluetooth 5.0?

• Do you connect the Jabra also as a footpod? Is it working for you?

• Do you connect the Jabra also as a footpod? Is it working for you?

no, i have not even tried that. Wasn't actually aware that you could. I know that the earbuds have the ability to count steps, but i have a Garmin foot pod for use on the treadmill and my watch counts steps just fine. 

• Update: I had my first run with the Jaybird Vista headphones. These are honestly a little more finicky about connecting to the watch, but once connected was rock solid. Also like that you can use either of these buds as a single. This is a nice advantage over the 65t. Hopefully Jaybird will address the initial connection issues with a firmware update as they are also a finicky about connecting to my phone. 

• I had some problems connecting the Tarah Pro's and the Vista to the F6.  I just figured it was a learning curve for me.  The F6 had both listed but would not play music or show a connection.  When I deleted them and went to reconnect they connected quickly.  Wearing the F6 left wrist and had zero sound issues with both.  No dropouts or crossbody fade issues.  Pretty impressed with this new Sony chip Garmin is using for Bluetooth.  Have not tried the AirPods yet (version 2).  Also have the AW4 along with iPhone XS Max.  No issues with connecting to AW4 and no dropouts either.

• I also have the Jabra Elite 65T and have had no issues. The connection has been stable and the controls on the earbuds do fine controlling the music so I don't have to bring up the controls on the watch aside from opening the music player and getting it to connect to the earbuds. Since they are paired both to my phone and the watch the connection can sometimes take a minute if both devices are in range when I turn the earbuds on but it sorts itself out and then works just fine.

• I can confirm that the Jabra Elite Active 65t headphones work very well with the watch (fenix 6x sapphire) on the left hand. Pairing with no problem and connection is stable while running. The same goes for Samsung Buds.