Fenix 6X Sapphire - faulty OHR or software bug?

Hi!

I have bought Fenix 6X Sapphire on release day and after week of usage I am finding some strange OHR behaviour.

Previously I have owned Fenix 5 Performer and then Fenix 5X Plus Sapphire and found both OHR sensors reliable for my training (run and bike) and usual activities tracking.

It is a bit different story with Fenix 6X. For most of the time it seems to give fine readings: 55-something LHR during sleep, then 60-70 when resting, 70-110 when walking. When I have put it on the test during treadmill running I have got readings of 100-130, while it should give 150-160 (confirmed with treadmill HR sensor). Tried to move watch on my wrist, then switch the wrists, etc, but without resolving the problem - reading was always too low. Then I deactivated and then reactivated OHR in settings which resulted in another out-of-scale readings of 70-90 until end of training (should be 150-160).

I have read about OHR and PulseOx issues with F945 and decided to switch off PulseOx in my Fenix 6X and give some testing (not run training for the moment, just normal walks). To my surprise, on my last walk OHR started to give more funny readings: 140-170 during normal walk. Switched off the thing and restarted it and then it has started to show more proper readings of 80-90.

I am bit puzzled at the moment. I presume this is more of software bug and not faulty OHR sensor and I should wait for firmware update, but anyways: does someone has recoginized similar behaviour? Should I contact dealer and ask for replacement? Otherwise I am more than happy with F6X, especially with (finally!) snappy GPS when moving between building and trees.

Cheers!