This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Unexpected Crash/Restart During an Activity

During activity the watch is making unexpected restarts. 
Using navigation feature I faced three times unexpected restarts during one activity. 
Sometimes it restarts also without navigation, but these are rare cases. 

I have always phone with me and the watch is connected to phone through BT.

Maybe this causing the restarts?

• I have bought after all a new watch and it was also not cheap:) so I demand as replacement a new one, it is not my fault, that the watch I received was faulty

When you receive a recertified/rebuilt watch from Garmin, it comes with a shorter than normal warranty but it still has one to ensure the watch works well. I am sorry you had an issue with your replacement watch. If you haven't already, please reach back out to Outdoor Product Support in your country to exchange the watch just received that has an issue.

• Hi Chris,

... if they only be so kind and helpfull by the Support in Germany, are they however not, I got promissed that they will call me to clear things up and to find a solution... guess what, they didn't, I guess I'll sell my Enduro2 for less money as it should and I will definitively break up with Garmin.. it was a too big dissappointment for me, I will also advice my friends to stay out of it...it's a shame... Thank you anyway

• Please consider directly calling Germany Product Support again. I am sorry you did not hear back from them.