Complete
over 2 years ago

Venu 2s sleep data missing if you start an activity at night

The past two nights I left the 'indoor walking' activity going all night on the Venu 2s. The result is that no sleep data is being show in Garmin Connect for those two nights. I did the same all last week with the Venu SQ (also running indoor walking all night), and didn't have it interfere with the sleep data.

I'm working on  a sleep related app, and have been using some datafields for testing. I haven't yet checked whether running any app is impacted, or just activities.

Parents
  • Thanks for the context.

As I expand the test I will see how significant this impact is. If it only is impacted by Activities, that's probably fine. If any running app impacts it, that's more of a pain. And if background events block the built in analysis, that will seem pretty bad. (Not saying they do, I haven't tested that yet).

Comment
  • Thanks for the context.

As I expand the test I will see how significant this impact is. If it only is impacted by Activities, that's probably fine. If any running app impacts it, that's more of a pain. And if background events block the built in analysis, that will seem pretty bad. (Not saying they do, I haven't tested that yet).

Children
No Data