Complete
over 2 years ago

Semicolon Problem in Pace Settings

The settings won’t let me put a semicolon between the minutes and the seconds for the pace setter.

Parents
  • I just installed ConnectIQ app 1.1.3 for android.  It appears to "fix" the ability to enter special characters for alphanumeric settings.  It however created a different problem in that my app does not like settings saved with ConnectIQ app version 1.1.3.  When I try to run the app after saving the settings, it shows the splash screen then shuts down.  Then the watch will hang on the splash screen for the next CIQ widget run.  It does not matter the widget when it hangs.  The only way to fix is to hold power until the watch turns off.  After uninstalling the widget and using GCM.  I do not see the same issue.  Reinstalling with with ConnectIQ and saving the settings causes the watch to crash again.  The only fix is to uninstall and reinstall and save the settings with GCM.  I am running the 8.75 beta FW on the F5Plus, but I did not have any problems until saving settings with the new version of the ConnectIQ app.

Please see the linked video.

photos.app.goo.gl/xSrrAAv94w7VFhDB8

Comment
  • I just installed ConnectIQ app 1.1.3 for android.  It appears to "fix" the ability to enter special characters for alphanumeric settings.  It however created a different problem in that my app does not like settings saved with ConnectIQ app version 1.1.3.  When I try to run the app after saving the settings, it shows the splash screen then shuts down.  Then the watch will hang on the splash screen for the next CIQ widget run.  It does not matter the widget when it hangs.  The only way to fix is to hold power until the watch turns off.  After uninstalling the widget and using GCM.  I do not see the same issue.  Reinstalling with with ConnectIQ and saving the settings causes the watch to crash again.  The only fix is to uninstall and reinstall and save the settings with GCM.  I am running the 8.75 beta FW on the F5Plus, but I did not have any problems until saving settings with the new version of the ConnectIQ app.

Please see the linked video.

photos.app.goo.gl/xSrrAAv94w7VFhDB8

Children
No Data