Complete
over 2 years ago

VVA4-4688

By Design

onExitSleep not being called on VA4

A user has reported that using a glance gesture does not work properly for my watchface on his VA4 - I've tested it in the simulator (on VA4) and also on my own watch (Fenix 5X+) and everything seems fine - so I think it must be a problem in the firmware which is not calling onExitSleep() when the gesture is activated.

This is his post & my replies describing the problem: https://forums.garmin.com/developer/connect-iq/f/showcase/213203/watchface-m2/1023903#1023903

And these are some other posts of similar things happening in the past on other watches:

Parents
  • of course i'd rather an Update, i just wanted to let you know about this in case you had laredy known.

this was usefull for me since on my WF the weather update is initiated by this.

so even if i put an option to avoid this issue, i let my user known about this.

have a good day

Comment
  • of course i'd rather an Update, i just wanted to let you know about this in case you had laredy known.

this was usefull for me since on my WF the weather update is initiated by this.

so even if i put an option to avoid this issue, i let my user known about this.

have a good day

Children
No Data