Lap+ data field

Lap+ is a single run datafield with a difference — it's made for runners who need all their lap data in a single app.

If you ever wanted...

• 6 customizable fields with any combo of lap/activity metrics you could imagine (over 100 combos)
  • (Optional) Auto splits (by time or distance) separate from your manual laps, with alerts and metrics for your splits
  • † To review *all* your laps during a workout

...Lap+ has you covered.

If you ever wondered why you can't see your Last Lap Max HR, or wished that your VA3 had custom lap alert data, Lap+ is for you. Want to see all your laps in a list, with any metrics you can think of, such as lap time, total time, lap pace or average activity pace? Lap+ can do that.

As someone who's run more intervals than I can count, I wanted a datafield I would actually look at while I'm resting between hard laps, so I made one. Hopefully you'll find this somewhat useful as well.

Download Lap+ from the Connect IQ store:
https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/77c83bb1-925e-4323-a2ab-e97269c3cdb9

3 additional clones are available here, so you can use 2 Lap+ pages at once, or have 4 different configurations:

https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/db7a382e-fdf4-4fe7-b6db-0e5591be418e

https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/b3c4d41a-bc6c-44d8-8b22-c81f162204b5

apps.garmin.com/.../3a8c2ebc-2c1b-445c-8465-b543a54f3a3d

† = Not available for older devices: D2 Bravo [Titanium], Fenix 3, FR230, 235, 630, 920XT, Vivoactive

---

If you need the lap viewer for an older device or just without the 6 fields, Lap Viewer is available as a standalone datafield:

https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/14e5c6b5-c9e8-44f9-a1ff-28a44148c170

• please add %FTP in the available data ...
  • Update 2.7

Add support for 245, 245 Music, 945, and MARQ watches.

• Hello, I am Elio from Italy. I have downloaded the field on my forerunner 945, but after insatlling in a page of activity, when I start this activity, in that page I only see a timer.

What went wrong?  And how can I customize the fied of this app ?

• Sorry, at last I'have installed the app.  Now only I have to know how to customize all the fields !!

Can you help me ?? 

• Hello to everybody, I've try to customize the app, but I don't have understand the logic of all the steps to be taken.

I would like to have a video like the second one on the top right of the forum, where instead of the total time column, I would like to have the max heart rate of each lap. It's possible ? What steps and fields should I select in Garmin Connect?  (I have a forerunner 945)
  • A few notes:

• The app settings are a little complicated, partly because of Garmin settings limitations, and partly because there's just so many features, like over 100 metrics and the ability to switch between 6-field and lap history view
    • If you only need lap history view, my other field Lap Viewer is a lot simpler to set up, but I haven't made it available for 945 yet. Like I said, I need to know if anyone actually wants this

To set up Lap+:

• Choose your six fields for the main screen
      • Each field (e.g. "Data Field 1") has 3 lists to choose from. It's done this way so you don't have to pick from a single list of over 100 fields.
        e.g. Lap Max HR is Lap, Max, HR
        Lap Min HR is Lap, Min, HR

• Turn on the Lap Viewer (lap history): Set Lap Viewer to View Laps
    • Change how the Lap Viewer is opened
      • If you want to Lap Viewer to open when your activity is paused or you are moving slowly, leave Lap Viewer -- Auto Open checked. Otherwise, uncheck that box
      • If you want to open Lap Viewer manually, set Lap Viewer -- Hotkey to "Press DOWN, UP once".
        • In this case, when you press DOWN, then UP quickly, the lap viewer will open. Do the same thing again and the lap viewer will close
        • If you want to scroll multiple pages of laps by pressing DOWN, then UP quickly, set Lap Viewer -- Hotkey Action to "Open/Close Viewer, Scroll Laps"
    • Choose your Lap Viewer columns -- e.g.
      • Lap Viewer Column 1 =  Lap/Split, Time
      • Lap Viewer Column 2 =  Lap/Split, Maximum, HR

I'm sorry, I wish all of it were simpler, but I didn't want to sacrifice features and flexibility.

• Thank's so much for the answere.

In Italy we say "..azz ! "; in Usa you say "F..ck !!" It's a little complicate, but next night I'll fight with these configuration and I will win the war !!

I will tell you !!

Bye, Elio .

• And at last I win the war !!!  I have setting anything !!  Great datafield!! Best Compliments!!  Thanks for the explenation, whithout these it will be impossibile to make setting !!

• Sorry FloState, I have a very last question: When I enable the autoscroll with the combination of short keys, I don't know why the autoscrloll after some seconds or minutes stop workink and the datafield return to the main page.  is there a way to always let the autoscroll run?

Thank you so much for your kindness!