Watchface: Data Lover

A watch face featuring:
  • a readable time font
  • sun events
  • active statistics (heart rate / steps / stairs)
  • YAHOO! weather & forecasts.
Download: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/b...4-169e581df99c

Parents
  • My favourite watchface for FR645. Shows lots of information, but does not look too crowded like many other digital watchfaces, probably because only time and temperature are shown with bold fonts. Donation well deserved!

Some requests for further development:

1. Is it possible to implement scheduled color themes for foreground/background colors? For some reason I prefer the black font on white bg during daytime, but that looks way too bright when using the backlight in the middle of the night. So switching automagically to dark bg at sunset and back to white bg in the morning would be ideal...

2. This is nitpicking, but I think this watchface might be visually even more pleasing if the time was horizontally centered. It could then be moved to the upper part of the watchface just below the alarm/BT icons, leaving space in the middle for other details.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
  • My favourite watchface for FR645. Shows lots of information, but does not look too crowded like many other digital watchfaces, probably because only time and temperature are shown with bold fonts. Donation well deserved!

Some requests for further development:

1. Is it possible to implement scheduled color themes for foreground/background colors? For some reason I prefer the black font on white bg during daytime, but that looks way too bright when using the backlight in the middle of the night. So switching automagically to dark bg at sunset and back to white bg in the morning would be ideal...

2. This is nitpicking, but I think this watchface might be visually even more pleasing if the time was horizontally centered. It could then be moved to the upper part of the watchface just below the alarm/BT icons, leaving space in the middle for other details.

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Children
No Data