Watchface: Data Lover

A watch face featuring:
  • a readable time font
  • sun events
  • active statistics (heart rate / steps / stairs)
  • YAHOO! weather & forecasts.
Download: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/b...4-169e581df99c

• I second that. Already asked the dev for it year ago, but...so far "nada". He said he will put it on his "TO-DO" list, but he has very little space left...etc...maybe he has some new, exciting info now? Grin

• besides indeed being pretty limited in memory remaining in data lover, the problem with the watch sensor temp is that it's influenced by body temperature (and so it is as a result pretty meaningless to what it means for environment temperature)

it's still on my to do, but with many projects and connect iq just being a hobby my to do list doesn't get any shorter (on the contrary) and sometimes also other features creep in front of the queue.

• It is true that it is influenced by body temperature a lot (you can add "adjust offset" like in other watchfaces) if your environment is air, but if you are in the water, than the reading is pretty accurate. :) In my usage case, it is important for the water temperature reading. :)

• an app for bitmonds? it's the new fashion

• The watch face keeps reinstalling itself. Sometimes dozens of times a day. How can I permanently delete it. I've reinstalled all my garmins apps and uninstall this face every day. Please help this is very frustrating.

• This is a Garmin issue that may be caused by a problem in your Garmin download queue.

To fix this go to Garmin Connect (Web-Version), Click on the watch icon and then choose your device, click on the colored number and then click on the cross symbol of the apps that you do not wish to install.

After doing this you may still need to delete the app afterwards in garmin express or garmin connect iq mobile.

• Hi Peter,

I love the Data Lover watch face! Few thoughts/suggestions/questions:

1. In the "Right Chart" field, is it possible to have the option to display HR there instead of just weather/move circles? Could this be added?
    2. The "Sunrise/Sunset" works pretty well for me but is it possible to always display the next event? For example, after the Sun sets on a given day, the "Sunrise/Sunset" time still displays that day's sunset time even though it is now passed and dark out. It would be useful for it to display the next day's sunrise time the night before (instead of just changing after midnight).
    3. In the "Top Gauge" field, is it possible to have the Move Bar functionality added? Right now the move bar is only available in the Bottom Gauge.

Thanks a ton!

Zack

• I have noted down your suggestions and added them to my to do list to evaluate. Be aware that on many devices I'm already near to being out of memory, so possibly I'll only be able to add the items for future devices.

• Hi

How can I measure and see on the watch face the remaining power in my Bianchi Ebike battery which has a bluetooth connection?