Watchface: DigitStorm

Please post any problems and suggestions here.

Sorry that my English is ... google translate. :-)
  • Hello! Thank you very much for this watchface! Its very nice ;)

One small issue I've noticed on my vivoactive 4s: the Air pressure setting doesn't work in either field and when enabled for any field the watchwace looses both bars, fields 1,2,3,4,5 (field 6, time and phone fields work though). 

Hope this helps and that's not the bug with my particular watch 

• Hello! Thank you very much for this watchface! Its very nice ;)

One small issue I've noticed on my vivoactive 4s: the Air pressure setting doesn't work in either field and when enabled for any field the watchwace looses both bars, fields 1,2,3,4,5 (field 6, time and phone fields work though). 

Hope this helps and that's not a bug with my particular watch 

• It would be nice to have the actual weather forecast temp Thumbsup tone1I miss that as well. 

• Is it possible to have an option in field one to show actual weather forecast temp???

Thanks! 

• Could I ask why you would want to take a data field to show the FORCASTED temperature.

There is a weather widget that could be 1 button click depending on how you arrange your widgets. 

• oh! for that matter of fact there is always a 1 , 2 ,3 buttons clicks away for everything , why would you have steps in a data field ? there is a 2 button clicks with all your step statistics and even more? now isn't it ? My personal reason is because my profession requires 12hrs shift in a closed ACd place and working conditions so having a quick look at the current temp outside can give me a hint what to expect once I have the need to step out , it is the Gulf area btw . Is that reason valid enough ? I would like to have current weather temp in data field one and I always have ALT in data field 2 which are both are important to me . 

• I actually have no issue with wanting to know the current temp. I was wondering about the forecasted temp.  That won’t change all day. 

Having it in a field is possible but it is a lot more difficult than one might expect. you need to supply location information to a third party, then receive the desired information back from them. This also requires decoding that information and then displaying what you want to show in the field.  

With all the other data, everything is handled inside the Garmin family of data.

• Btw, the issue with the air pressure is resolved with software 3.5 

• love the layout and digitsizes. Perfect for me. My favorite WF since I found it

• Hello,

It would be a perfect watch face if seconds would work.  They freeze or disappear after half a minute on 735XT (even if I don't display other frequent data).

Thank you!