Watchface: DigitStorm

Please post any problems and suggestions here.

Sorry that my English is ... google translate. :-)
  • Now active calories are taking data from your profile if he can not find the profile are load user data from watchface setting (height, weight, age ....)
    Maybe I should make a choice: "load user data from" -> profile -> watchface settings?
    What do you think?
  • Thanks for this watch face. It is currently my favorite.
  • It would be good to see an option for the current temperature in Field 4
  • Hello
    You said "Sorry that my English is ... google translate"
    what language do you speak?
  • It would be good to see an option for the current temperature in Field 4

Okay, I'm try it, but I do not give guarantees :)
    Thinking a little and I wanted to clarify what temperature you want to see? Sensor or Weather forecasts?

what language do you speak?

Lithuanian or Russian
  • Hello, translation from french to english

I contact the developer of "DigitStorm" in direct mail and he advised me to share my suggestion on this forum.

Just my opinion "Garmin" is the best company for sports GPS watches. I run more than 4,000 km a year
    I have a "Forerunner 935" (with all the watch band kit), "Vivoactive HR" and my wife has an "Approach X40"
    The technical support is perfect (USA), the product is robust, beautiful and reliable.
    The technical data is easily clear with "Garmin Express" on a PC (Windows)

Finally a person from Russia has designed a Watch Face that can be customized with many options without affecting memory.
    This is the only Watch Face that displays a small icon in Sleep mode on the "Forerunner 935"
    The Personal Weekdays are very good to display our country and these in this way to show the date I have a suggestion.

With a lot of possible field to display it is very difficult to adjust the width will be the type chosen for the designer

Example:
    I chose field 1 for the distance traveled. So it shows "00.0 km". If I would like to have field 2 for some other information
    the width would change and not give me the resulat. I had a bug with an old update and "km" was no longer displayed.

My suggestion is:
    In Info Field 1, 2, 3, 5 Type, we choose a Data Type that displays only the Type select (numbers)
    Then it could have textbox that if it is empty only the data is displayed.
    If you enter a text the data is displayed followed by a space and the text, from which you can customize each field.

In field 3 I chose Step, in this new way I could display: "00000 pas" (french)

See Screenshot.jpg for example.

Thanks to the developer and congratulations for his great workcommunity.garmin.com/.../1299118.jpg
  • .... In field 3 I chose Step, in this new way I could display: "00000 pas" ... (french)

I think that it is possible to do this only on field 3, in other fields there is really little space.

....Finally a person from Russia ....

I'm from Lithuania - Vilnius :)
  • Prosím bylo by možné vymazat nulu u Next Sun Event ( 09:29 NO / 9:29 YES :-) ) D?kuji mohokrát :-)
  • Prosím bylo by možné vymazat nulu u Next Sun Event ( 09:29 NO / 9:29 YES :-) ) D?kuji mohokrát :-)
    Už se zmenilo :)
  • Hello, sir, from Vilnius to Lithuania :)

When I offered you an addition of text after the type of field it was because I had a small bug but all returned normal ...

I really like my current setup and everything works fine.

I have a last suggestion about progress bar (gauge)

I chose the left for the battery and the right for the steps

The display does this in blocks, so 5 x 20 = 100%

is it possible to have a display in continuous mode (option), 1 x 100 = 100% with a refresh every 5 minutes or so

Continuous display mode is more convenient! see the screeshot.jpg

Thank you for your attention and have a nice day

P.S.
    I went to see Vilnius on the web ... it's very pretty.community.garmin.com/.../1300823.jpg