IQ Dive Computer

www.diveiq.com

IQ Dive Computer is a Garmin IQ App for compatible Garmin watches that provides real-time decompression information. It computes and displays no-decompression time limits in real time, along with current depth and total immersion time. It also supports decompression dives. When no decompression times are exceeded, the app will begin to display and compute the decompression depth ceiling in real-time. The decompression algorithm is Buhlmann's ZH-L16. A dive planning feature allows the diver to determine allowable bottom times at different depths based on current saturation levels.
  • I hope you have read about the still not fixed issues of the Dmk1 and the lack of updates for this watch. As far as I remember, the last update was 10 month ago...

• I think I will buy a different watch from a different company instead of plopping down 1200 or more for a Garmin that is the same hardware for their watches a.d their diver watch but won't let you purchase ther five software to run on them

• Thanks for saving me money garmin.  They even told me at tech support it is because therdiver watch is in the fitness category and the Quatix I lime odd on the Marine category so even if they write it ther marine watches still won't be able to use it.   What a crock. 
  • No updates on this app?  The "sell website" is still up.  But I do not see much on support and the FAQ pages are empty???  I'm certain there are a lot of FAQs floating around (pardon the pun)!

• Since Garmin limits the depth that the non-diving watches (starting with the Fenix 6) can measure to 21 feet, this app is no longer useful (except on old watches).