Watchface: TrekFace2

Background
This is for all Star Trek fans. When I bought my Garmin Fenix 3 HR and know that the face could be customised, I looked high & low for a LCARS face. However, there is none for this model but for other models instead. And the creator of the LCARS watchface is not keen to develop one for the Fenix series. So, that's how it all started...

This is my first foray into Garmin programming. I've met with a lot of challenges but luckily there are many kind & helpful Garmin experts who are always willing share their experiences and knowledge with newbies like us.

This is my 2nd LCARS TrekFace2.

Features:

1) LCARS UI
2) Time
3) Date
3) Heartbeat
4) Steps taken for today / distance
5) Steps taken bar meter
6) Move bar indicator
8) Battery level percentage
9) Bluetooth connectivity status (Star Trek Logo) - Connect to your phone to see the Star Trek Enterprise Logo! Stay in touch with the ship
10) Message count
  • I too am having issues trying to edit the watch settings in Express. Fenix 5x Plus.
    Any ideas? Or could I get a copy of the source so I can hack away at the fields I would like to see?

Regards,
    David
  • Hello!

I was wondering if there are any differences between the vivoactive 3 and vivoactive3 music in terms of watch faces? I love the watch face, but It won't let me download it to my 3 music.
  • Any chance of an update to allow this on the Vivoactive 3 Music?

• Any chance of an update to allow this on the Vivoactive 3 Music?

• Hi !

After installing Star Trek Face for Fenix 5, 5X, 935, Vivoactive 3 on my fénix 6X Pro, size and position are not correct....

Too small, top left offset.

• Hello. I love this watch face but it is hard on battery. Is there a way to make it more battery friendly on the programming side? Thanks!

• Could you also make it available for the Tactix Delta (Solar)?
    Since I switched from my 645 I can't use this watchface anymore... The Tactix Delta Solar has the same resolution as the Decent (280x280), so no adjustments should be neccesary. I would show you some liquid appreciation afterwards. ;-) Promised!

• *edit* Found the answer in the thread. It took ages to load all answers so I didn't see all when I asked the question.

I learned something new today, you can customise watch faces in the app.

---------- original question has been answered by FrathosCAN ---------

I've installed the watchface on my Forerunner 745 and it looks great and the basic functions work but I can't customise it. It only shows 'apply' when I select watch face but I don't get the customise field at all. I'd like to add HR because at the moment, it only shows calories 2x (in the HR and altitude field) and no sunrise/sunset. What can I do to make the customisation field appear? Thank you

• Thanks, FrathosCAN!

I had the same questions and you answered them. I could set HR in Garmin Connect. I didn't even know that I had that option to customise the watch face in the app. It didn't work as described in the manual.

The connection with GPS made the sunset time appear so I'm all set. 

Thanks again, that was extremely helpful!

Best, Edith

• Hello.

Please correct bug on French version
    August is AOÛT. [Û] looks like a square.
    See picture at drive.google.com/.../view