WatchFace: Digic Watch

https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/d021d6e7-22d3-49e3-a626-4f687f6d1ddd

Settings Features (https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?332843-How-to-App-Settings):
- Layout: activity, sunrise/sunset, data;
- Time in UTC setting, shows main time and date in UTC if turned on;
- Background color (black/white), label color, value color, time color;
- Row 1 fields: month, date, day;
- Row 2-4 fields: phone (bluetooth), battery, alarm, notifications (msg), distance (m, km, ft, mi), steps, steps goal, calories (kCal), latitude, longitude, altitude (m, km, ft, mi), training effect, sunrise, sunset, move bar, seconds, UTC time, local time, time till next sun event (sunrise/sunset), week number;
- Activity layout: distance, steps and calories, steps graph for last 7 days and today (left to right);
- Sunrise/sunset layout: sunrise and sunset time on the timeline based on latest position available. Use "Row 4: Middle Field" to change field below the bar;
- Data layout: 4 rows of fields;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: latitude, longitude, altitude and training effect values are based on last activity, hence please turn GPS on until green status.
Feel free to join the discussion: https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?340009-WatchFace-Digic-Watch&p=784765
FB: https://www.facebook.com/yurkevich.vladimir
Thanks for using it! Please don't forget to leave review.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog:
v.2.0.0:
- Added support of Forerunner® 230, Forerunner® 235, Forerunner® 630, Forerunner® 920XT, ForeAthlete® 235J, ForeAthlete® 920XTJ, epix™, vívoactive®, with either 3 or 4 rows fixed layout that fits the screen

v.1.1.22:
- ISO week number field added: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date

v.1.1.21:
- Fixed issue with 12:00 AM hours.

v.1.1.20:
- Very bottom field in Sunrise/sunset layout is now using new "Row 4: Middle Field" to not interfere with already set up layouts, please use it;

v.1.1.19:
- Fields added: UTC time, local time, time till next sun event (sunrise/sunset);
- Very bottom field in Sunrise/sunset layout is now configurable and using "Row 4: Left Field";
- "Time in UTC" setting added, shows main time and date in UTC if turned on;

v.1.1.18:
- fēnix™ 3 HR support added

v.1.1.17:
- Settings issue fix

v.1.1.16:
- Max speed field removed because it doesn't have any data on watch faces.
- Fields added: move bar, seconds, time zone, altitude (km, ft, mi)

v.1.1.15:
- Distance kilometers and miles fix
- Settings fixes

v.1.1.3:
- IQ SDK v.1.2.3
- Data layout added (4 rows)
- New fields added: distance (kilometers), distance (feet), distance (miles), steps goal, latitude, longitude, altitude (meters), max speed (km/h), training effect, sunrise, sunset

v.1.1.1:
- Added background color (black/white) setting

v.1.1.0:
- Bluetooth renamed to Phone, hence Battery is back again to the middle by default
- Notifications setting removed
- Layouts added: activity history (default) and sunrise/sunset (BETA)
- Sunrise/sunset layout (BETA): shows sunrise and sunset time on the timeline based on latest position available, time till sunrise/sunset and current time on the timeline.
- Fields settings added. Row 1 fields: month, date, day. Row 2 fields: phone (bluetooth), battery, alarm, notifications (msg)

v.1.0.5:
- Mobile devices settings issue resolved

v.1.0.4:
- Settings added: label color, value color, time color, show/hide notifications

v.1.0.3:
- Language fixes

v.1.0.1:
- Small fonts refinements
- Attempt to fix missing characters on other languages

v.1.0.0:
- Main release

Discussion. Suggestions? Bugs?
  • Hello,
    I'm searching how to integrate location in UTM WGS84 format. Is it possible ?
    It's more relevant than latitude and longitude for me.
    Thanks !
  • Hello Vladimir,
    Thanks so much for your effort, I really enjoy this highly customizable watch face on my Forerunner 735xt.
    I have some question, regarding the "Temp" data field is not possible to show the temperature and I would like to know how retrieves this information ?

Thanks
    m
  • Greetings

Watch: Garmin Vivoactive3 SW Version 5.50
    Program: Digic WatchFace 4.3.2

Strange behavior of Activity history after updating the firmware of the clock to version 5.50 (or after updating the application itself).

Updated clock firmware to version 5.50 + updated Digic WatchFace to version 4.3.2.
    After that, the information in the Activity History has ceased to display correctly.
    I attach a screen shot of the clock with Activity History Type: Step.
    Some columns are the same, and a new column appears at 00:00 and immediately fixed in size.

If the Activity History Type is changed from Step to Activity minutes / Floors, then WatchFace switches to another and digic is shown broken
    At the same time, GARMIN \ APPS \ LOGS \ CIQ_LOG.YML has this:
    ---
    Error: Unexpected Type Error
    Details: 'Failed invoking <symbol>'
    Time: 2018-11-15T20:00:50Z
    Part-Number: 006-B2700-00
    Firmware-Version: '5.50'
    Language-Code: eng
    ConnectIQ-Version: 2.4.9
    Store-Id: d021d6e7-22d3-49e3-a626-4f687f6d1ddd
    Store-Version: 70
    Filename: 8BFJ5503
    Appname: DigicWatch
    Stack:
    - pc: 0x10004123
    - pc: 0x1000238a
    ---
    Error: Unhandled Exception
    Time: 2018-11-15T20:37:39Z
    Message: 'UnexpectedTypeException: Expected Number/Float/Long/Double, given null'
    Stack:
    - pc: 0x10000668
    - pc: 0x10004357

After removing the Digic WatchFace, turning off the clock and turning it on in the log:

Error: Unexpected Type Error
    Details: 'Failed invoking <symbol>'
    Time: 2018-11-15T20:43:19Z
    Stack:
    - pc: 0x10004123

Added 23/11/2018
    It seems that Activity History takes away stats of the past week, not what's happening nowcommunity.garmin.com/.../1425250.jpg
  • Hi.

I really like the watchface it looks very good. I have just one problem. Maybe you can help me.

The activity history steps bars does not fit with the real step counts. It is the se problem like Sergej in the post above. Same device Vivoactive 3

Thanks for your help!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    Hi,

I love your watch face too. But on my Vivoactive 3 (APAC, 5.90 version) the activity history graph is not update.

Could you fix this issue.

Thank you.
  • I would really like to help translating this app to German. Do you have any language files that I can translate for you?

• Hello

Is it possible to fit this Watchface to a FR245?

is there a possibility to edit these Watchface to make it fit?

i tried to connect to the Developer but had no success. Maybe he reads these , i like these WF

• Great watch used all the time on my vivo3. Now upgraded. Some vivoactive 4 and 4s support please!

• hey folks, i've been a big vivoactive hr fan for easily almost 10 years, also thanks to this great watchface which works on it.. when trying to set up my "new" vivoactive hr, the configuration website http://vladimir-yurkevich.herokuapp.com/digicBuilder/ doesn't work for me any more, i get just a blank screen.. (using inspect element in google chrome, i see there are some errors trying to load some libraries, but nothing i'd know to do anything about) anything that would be kind enough to send me the numerical setup for 5 lines:

line 1: day, date, month, 

line 2: battery, phone (if connected), alarm

line 3: hour (typical big numbers)

line 4: steps, distance, calories

line 5: hr, seconds

thanks so much