WatchFace: Digic Watch

https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/d021d6e7-22d3-49e3-a626-4f687f6d1ddd

Settings Features (https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?332843-How-to-App-Settings):
- Layout: activity, sunrise/sunset, data;
- Time in UTC setting, shows main time and date in UTC if turned on;
- Background color (black/white), label color, value color, time color;
- Row 1 fields: month, date, day;
- Row 2-4 fields: phone (bluetooth), battery, alarm, notifications (msg), distance (m, km, ft, mi), steps, steps goal, calories (kCal), latitude, longitude, altitude (m, km, ft, mi), training effect, sunrise, sunset, move bar, seconds, UTC time, local time, time till next sun event (sunrise/sunset), week number;
- Activity layout: distance, steps and calories, steps graph for last 7 days and today (left to right);
- Sunrise/sunset layout: sunrise and sunset time on the timeline based on latest position available. Use "Row 4: Middle Field" to change field below the bar;
- Data layout: 4 rows of fields;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: latitude, longitude, altitude and training effect values are based on last activity, hence please turn GPS on until green status.
Feel free to join the discussion: https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?340009-WatchFace-Digic-Watch&p=784765
FB: https://www.facebook.com/yurkevich.vladimir
Thanks for using it! Please don't forget to leave review.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog:
v.2.0.0:
- Added support of Forerunner® 230, Forerunner® 235, Forerunner® 630, Forerunner® 920XT, ForeAthlete® 235J, ForeAthlete® 920XTJ, epix™, vívoactive®, with either 3 or 4 rows fixed layout that fits the screen

v.1.1.22:
- ISO week number field added: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date

v.1.1.21:
- Fixed issue with 12:00 AM hours.

v.1.1.20:
- Very bottom field in Sunrise/sunset layout is now using new "Row 4: Middle Field" to not interfere with already set up layouts, please use it;

v.1.1.19:
- Fields added: UTC time, local time, time till next sun event (sunrise/sunset);
- Very bottom field in Sunrise/sunset layout is now configurable and using "Row 4: Left Field";
- "Time in UTC" setting added, shows main time and date in UTC if turned on;

v.1.1.18:
- fēnix™ 3 HR support added

v.1.1.17:
- Settings issue fix

v.1.1.16:
- Max speed field removed because it doesn't have any data on watch faces.
- Fields added: move bar, seconds, time zone, altitude (km, ft, mi)

v.1.1.15:
- Distance kilometers and miles fix
- Settings fixes

v.1.1.3:
- IQ SDK v.1.2.3
- Data layout added (4 rows)
- New fields added: distance (kilometers), distance (feet), distance (miles), steps goal, latitude, longitude, altitude (meters), max speed (km/h), training effect, sunrise, sunset

v.1.1.1:
- Added background color (black/white) setting

v.1.1.0:
- Bluetooth renamed to Phone, hence Battery is back again to the middle by default
- Notifications setting removed
- Layouts added: activity history (default) and sunrise/sunset (BETA)
- Sunrise/sunset layout (BETA): shows sunrise and sunset time on the timeline based on latest position available, time till sunrise/sunset and current time on the timeline.
- Fields settings added. Row 1 fields: month, date, day. Row 2 fields: phone (bluetooth), battery, alarm, notifications (msg)

v.1.0.5:
- Mobile devices settings issue resolved

v.1.0.4:
- Settings added: label color, value color, time color, show/hide notifications

v.1.0.3:
- Language fixes

v.1.0.1:
- Small fonts refinements
- Attempt to fix missing characters on other languages

v.1.0.0:
- Main release

Discussion. Suggestions? Bugs?
  • Hey guys! Thanks for such a great feedback. Working hard on your suggestions. Will do my best providing with customization options.

Please share what you think on adding notifications counter:
  • Hi, could you add an independence of watchface's language from system's language settings?
  • Hi, nice watch face!

I have only one suggestion - Polish letters aren't ok. Wednesday is "środa", which means "śr" in a day field, but there is something different, not "ś".

And I think that notification counter isn't necessary, current view is perfect!
  • Hi,

very elegant and smart watchface. Really perfect!

Btw. day names abbreviations at the bottom contains wrong characters - I don't know if you use your own language resources for it or you're getting it from CIQ calendar info, but problem can be in the custom font.

Thanks
  • Really nice looking watchface! Good job.

Any chance of getting some colour on there? It's a real shame not to make use of the colour screen and show off, it's what makes it different from most other watches.
  • Hey there watch face looks great!!! I like the distance being on the face... However is their away to change this information being shown from meters to miles in distances? That would be great if you could add that in your next update.

Thanks for your work on this excellent Face
  • Hi, could you add an independence of watchface's language from system's language settings?

Done.
  • Best watchface on the whole store. My only suggestion would be an option to display the outside temperature and/or weather instead of Bluetooth and alarm status.

Garmin should pay you to design their watchfaces, yours looks so much more professional.
  • Thanks for the great watchface!

Notifications are nice bonus. I prefer default colors so no change for me. But I prefer the previous layout with Battery between Bluetooth and Alarm. Could you please return to previous layout as it is on your first screens?

Original language settings didn't display correct names of the days in Czech. English is ok but is it possible to have option to change language?
  • very nice!
    I dont like notifications layout. maybe a small icon showing but not count to much info for me. nice addition the colors!