Watch Face: Simple TDB

If you have any suggestions or problems please post it here.

Download:

https://apps.garmin.com/pl-PL/apps/4db3d6ae-569b-4435-a7a2-67a2978c04f0

• Hello, I just installed this Simple TDB, great. I am curious for battery lifetime. 1 question, could be any next 3rd datafield bellow the date, please? I am starting to use it. Thanks. Tomas

• Hello, I plan to add more options for data field bellow the date in the future. Unfortunately for now I have limited time to my hobbies so I don't know when exactly I'll make some changes. 

• Hi! Great watch face. Currently I am having issues with my screen blinking/flickering when the watch is dimmed and wrist gesture is activated. Had my watch sent to Garmin to change the screen which did not solve the issue, just got a recertified unit as a replacement now and the issue is still there. 

Tried changing the watch face now to another, and the issue disappeared. 

Are there a solution to this? Would prefer to keep this watch face over others. 

My watch is an epic gen 2. 

• Thank you for the feedback. I know about the issue. Unfortunately for now I don't know what can cause it. I hove some ideas but don't have enough time to my hobbies. Hope to fix this at the weekend. 

• I had the same issue when I recently purchased the new S70 (my S62 was fine) and inquired with Garmin tech support. They concluded it was the 3rd party watch face. I played around with settings and the issue disappeared when I turned off "always on" display. 

Love the face TomekCzer; have used it exclusively for years. Thanks for taking the time to build and support these faces. 

• Hello !

Thanks for your excellent work. 

Since around ont month, this doesn't work anymore. I have a fenix 6S pro. Is it normal ? 

Have a nice day !