Watch Face: Simple TDB

If you have any suggestions or problems please post it here.

Download:

https://apps.garmin.com/pl-PL/apps/4db3d6ae-569b-4435-a7a2-67a2978c04f0

• Cześć Tomek, dzięki za fajną tarczę Slight smileSlight smile

Jest szansa na kilka zmian w polach danych? 

Najlepiej by było żeby w pierwszym rzędzie potraktować każdą informację jako pole danych i dać tu do wyboru ikonę Bluetooth, stan baterii, alarm, powiadomienia.

W drugim rzędzie do wyboru: jedno lub dwa pola danych. Jeśli jedno to wycentrowane. I w każdym z nich do wyboru to co wyżej plus kroki, kalorie wschody i zachody.

Z prawej strony godziny do wyboru sekundy plus jedna ikona (tak jak teraz Bluetooth tylko ikona do wyboru spośród tych z pierwszego rzędu). Lub brak sekund i wtedy do wyboru informacja dwuwierszowa (kroki lub kalorie - symetrycznie do tętna).

Teraz przydałby  się mały odstęp między ikona alarmu a następna.

Pozdrawiam

• Using two data fields (steps and sun events) these fields aren't centered.

• Ciekawa sugestia. Nie rozważałem takiego rozwiązania wczesniej może dla tego, że w  moim zegarku nie mam czujnika tętna. Nie wiem jak będzie z użyciem zasobów przy tak wielu opcjach konfiguracji pól danych. Mimo wszystko myślę, że warto sprawdzić takie rozwiązanie. Jeżeli chodzi o ikonę alarmu to faktycznie jest zbyt blisko następnej i poprawię to w następnej aktualizacji. Na resztę pewnie będę miał więcej czasu dopiero w sierpniu (urlop).

Pozdrawiam 

• Could you please send me a screenshot? It could be not centered especially when you have less than a thousand steps because data fields are aligned to the center of the screen so if you have few steps then one of the fields takes up less space and gives the impression that it is not centered. I think i will change it in the next update. After that it should look better. 

• I'm not sure if I am understanding it incorrectly, but is there two versions of this watch face like in the sample pictures?  Or is that if dependent on your settings what it displays? I would like to have the watch face like the one picture that only displays battery percentage, time and date, not the one with the heart rate, steps etc as well.   Is there an option to choose between the two or is that just different settings examples?    Thank you 

• If you want to personalize the watch face you have to change the watch face settings.

Here's a guide how to change connect iq app settings. 

forums.garmin.com/.../changing-your-app-settings-in-garmin-express-gcm-ciq-mobile-store

• HI 6076206
    You can select between more or less all the metrics you want displayed and how many.
    Why don't you just download it and try it - if you don't like it, you just delete it again. :-)

• I just want to confirm it I did something wrong or if this is the case with the battery percentage on this app.  The battery percentage on my watch, Forerunner 45, only indicates in 20's.  100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%. Surely this can't be the case?     Also, I charged it this morning just to about halfway and when I disconnected the watch it displayed 100% on the watch face and about a hour later it dropped to 80%, where it was not charged nowhere near 80%.  This really worries me about the accuracy of the battery percentage?