Watch face : Tissot T-Touch inspired

This thread is dedicated to the Tissot T-Touch inspired watch face.

First of all, thanks to all who have downloaded the watch face and to those who have already posted feedback.

This page is intended to track requests and issues.

Watch face versions
* Black dial, no numbers

Current requests (in no particular order; list also includes own ideas)
* Dial : T-Touch carbon
* Dial : T-Touch with numbers for the hours
* Dial : Tissot T-Touch Expert solar
* Increase the size of the date field to match the T-Touch II model
* Non-rectangular LCD area to fit icons
* Use LCD-type 7-segment font

Issues (newest and open first)
* none so far :)
  • Seems like Tissot stepped in to prevented their design on a competing platform.
    Connect IQ guys always said we can design until the rights holder steps in.
  • anyone could send the file privately?

it's really a pity that it got removed. i wish I would have saved the file before last firmware update.
  • just lost it :((

Just had a failure on my fenix and lost data (including this great watchface). Is there any chance to get it back; does anybody still have the prg-file (eventually on his/her watch)..? Would be very kind...
  • Can't copy the file to my fenix

meanwhile I found a backup of my fenix including the file "55AJ4848.prg" which I suppose to be the watchface. However, each time I copy this file into the folder Garmin\Apps on my fenix, after de-connecting from my PC the file gets deleted on the fenix... Any Ideas what to do..? Thx
  • meanwhile I found a backup of my fenix including the file "55AJ4848.prg" which I suppose to be the watchface. However, each time I copy this file into the folder Garmin\Apps on my fenix, after de-connecting from my PC the file gets deleted on the fenix... Any Ideas what to do..? Thx

Actually, nothing you can do. With the current Connect IQ on watches, it requires that the .prg be "signed", and the .prg you have was built before "signing" was done. If it was on the watch when the FW got the signing logic, it was "grandfathered in". But you can't copy it there now as it's new and unsigned. If you look at \garmin\apps\logs\ciq_log.txt you'll see the signing errors.

The only way to get it on your watch is to have the source code and the 2.1.x CIQ SDK, and build a signed .prg
  • :-(

Thank you for that information. What a pity...
  • hello i don't find your watch anymore...

do you stop the devloppement of this one???

maybe could you share your code, and we can update it???

thank u